Chapter 19

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
"Jack Went To Sleep For Eight Years"

Jack flew inside of North's workshop. The jolly old man is singing happily, swaying his hips as he sculpt a new model of train from 18th century. "Hey North, carving another toy eh?", Jack smiled leaning his staff against his shoulder as he walked towards Santa.

"Yes! Humans made trains! Time flies it's 1980 in their world, they made an underground rail that leads to another part of the city", North happily said as he presented the train, lifting it up in the air. Jack raised his left hand, adding textures and some designs to the train that made North so happy when he held the ice train again.

"There, it won't melt", Jack smiled.

"Yes! Haha! Anyway, what brings you here?", North put down the train in it's railing. He got off his swivel chair, walking towards the guardian of fun. Jack ran his fingers through his white-silvery hair, putting twinetender down the table for a while. North furrowed his eyebrows, he noticed that's Jack is bewildered. His cyan blue eyes are puzzling his thoughts, his brain kept on thinking about the vision he saw in his staff. Toothiana entered his office, she felt Elsa's memory moved. That memory is from the future.

Earlier at the tooth palace, Toothiana was counting how many teeth they collected in year 1843. When she held Elsa's tooth box, it shook and produced an ice spirals. Elsa's tooth box is far different from the golden ones, Toothiana does not know why her highness's tooth box is colored in baby blue crystal style with four different types of gems at the end of the tube. A four corners star colored in white was in the middle of her tooth box. It felt heavier than the first time Toothiana held Elsa's tooth box. She knew something's up.

"North, something happened in Elsa's memory box", Toothiana said as she looked at Jack. She knew that it's related to Jack. "A memory of the future should not show up when a human is in her childhood state...", North's eyes widen as he looked at Jack who's touching his staff happily. He named his staff twinetender or stormbreaker, Jack doesn't have any idea that the girl is Elsa. The child that he's guarding. He didn't hear what Tooth was saying because he's thinking about the beautiful woman he saw, he felt in love, real and happy in that vision.

North held Toothiana's shoulder, backing away from Jack who's busy smiling at his staff. "Why is Jack acting so weird?", Toothiana asked. "He's smiling too much!", She whispered.

"This is the first time he used fun transport Tooth and it seems like what he saw made him so happy.. I don't know what is it but what do you think it is?", North whispered to her as he bent down a little. Toothiana shrugged, they both looked at Jack who's happily catching snowflakes glowing in his staff.

"Woah, he looks like a fool mate", Bunnymund hopped out of his rabbit hole. Jumping next to North. "Show pony looks happy, what's up?", He asked.

"Bunny, what are you doing here?", Toothiana asked him.

"That, Norway island opened earlier than expected. Shone of light carrying ice and crystal spirals spins in the hope circle and vanished in one glimpse. I came to ask North. What are you doing here?", He asked in aussie accent.

"Same here. Earlier when I was counting, Elsa's memory box released frost spirals and ice crystals and it felt heavier than before", Toothiana said. Sandy rushed in the room, even the sound of the door slamming open did not bother Jack from stroking his staff. It's like he's reading words in that staff, all in all he was happy following snowflakes and pressing it.

'North, Elsa's dream. Elsa foresee a vision from the future. We need to take action as soon as possible!', Sandy said making signs on top of his head. Toothiana and Bunnymund looked at each other worriedly. 'Jack's under the spell of fun spell, he need to snap out. He shouldn't see it!' , he kept on jumping in the air with a fright expression shown in his face. Things have it's right time, it needs to be in the exact time, place and date where it should happen. The four exited North's work shop, heading to the globe room.