Chapter 53

CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE:
"The Scarf"

The guardians stood up when they received the letter from Misto. "Katherine fainted, we have to find out why! Prepare the sleigh!" North ordered the Yetis. The Yetis moved fast, readying the sleigh for North. Bunnymund tapped his feet fast, jumping fast inside the rabbit hole.

Toothiana never left the palace, she sat in front of the second river of memories. Patiently guarding the royal family tapes. Baby tooth entered the place, handing her a little scroll. A message from Misto, the mistman.

' To the guardians,

Katherine fainted. Until now she's not waking up, help me. I don't know what to do, I performed spells but it didn't work. Meet me at the castle as soon as possible.

Pleading,
Misto'

Toothiana's eyebrows scrunched, worried. "What happened to Katherine?" She asked. Her heart beat unsteadily, nervous. Putting a hand over her chest, her heart clenched.

"I must go there" Toothiana said. She flew up but then go back next to the royal family tapes, she doesn't know what to do. Sighing, she rubbed her forehead. "Oh Jack, what do I do?"

It's only Jack Frost that gives her ideas when she's running out. Though the tooth fairy is bright and full of ideas, sometimes she lack something that only the fun guardian can answer. An answer that is related to the fun guardian.

A whirl of wind surrounded the place, whistling loudly as it spun around the castle. Toothiana's eyes widened. Her tooth fairy squealed. It's Gust, one of Jack's hand. It spun around the place as if its ready to protect it. "Jack... You surely are... great" Toothiana blushed. "I have to see how Katherine is doing, I have a strong feeling that she is related to Enchanted Forest and to the royal family. What could her connection with them be?" she thought as she flew away from the Tooth Castle. She traveled by memories, a close to the current year of the realm. In that way, she will safely arrive to Misto's schloss.

*********

Elsa ran after the spirit, angrily chasing it wherever it goes. She kept her pace, alert and careful in avoiding to trip. "Elsa!" Anna kept yelling. The Queen's focus is only at the thing running as far as it could to escape the power of the ice queen. "Elsa! Get out of there!" Anna kept yelling but Elsa can't hear her.

Anna doesn't have a choice. She ran through the fire, rapid and careful for her skirt to not catch flames. "Elsa!"

"Get out of here!" Elsa yelled. She's freezing every corner where the winter spirit spread its wrath to humans.

"I can't just leave you!" Anna coughed.

"Just leave!" Elsa saw Anna having a hard time to breathe. She's breathing a lot of smoke. Elsa bravely gather her full power, blasting the ice on the ground where Anna stood. There she is, weakly covering her nose with her cape.

From the distance, Kristoff saw Anna. He posthaste drove Sven posthaste, shoving Anna swiftly in his big strong arm. "GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Elsa weakly yelled. She tried her best to stand up after falling from the force.

"You got it!" Kristoff shouted as Sven gallops far away from Queen Elsa.

Anna tried to reach and stop Kristoff, she's weak and dizzy. "N-no! Elsa!" She raised her hand but it fell in instant after. She passed out, causing Kristoff to worry harder. Worried for her majesty and the queen of his world.

Elsa ran after the fire spirit. Little did she know, there is another spirit behind her. It's calming the fire, shutting it completely. It caused the fire spirit to bewilder, slowing its escape. The ice queen did not notice that there is someone behind her, helping her secretly.

The fire spirit was trap under the small cave of a 400 year old boulder. It was angry. "A gecko?" Queen Elsa thought.

The fire spirit in the form of gecko noticed how Elsa tilted her head, scrutinizing the little gecko but a big spirit that protects the Enchanted Forest. "Hey, hey... It's okay now. I won't harm you" Queen Elsa said in a soft, soothing and persuasive tone of her voice.

The gecko sparked angrily as it backs away. It then calmed down when it noticed that Queen Elsa really do not mean harm. It crawled close to her, getting comfortable in every step its little feet makes. "See? I have good intentions, now..." Elsa opened her palm.

The gecko hesitated at first but it became comfortable in her cold, yet easing palm. "Ow, ow...ow..." Elsa said softly in pain. The fire spirit in the form of gecko calmed down. It lays comfortably on the royal majesty's palm. She picked it up by placing her other hand under the other, smiling. "Hello there, it's nice to meet you"

The tribe and the soldiers walked behind them, a few feet away. "They are all looking at us, are they?"

The friendly gecko smiled, agreeing at her. It lied comfortably on top of her soft palm. The voice sang again. The fire spirit reacted, getting up. It got up and looked towards the direction from where the voice came from.

"You hear it too?"

"I hear it too, what should we do? Should we follow it?- You know the way?" Elsa asked softly.

The fire spirit jumped out of her hands, crawling rapidly against the rough touches of the boulder. It looked towards North. Elsa recognized the gecko is leading the way when it jumped off the boulder. "Okay, keep going North" she smiled.

Anna squeezed through the crowd, excusing herself politely. When Elsa was about to move, she hugged her tightly from behind. "Oh Elsa! There you are!" She breathed in relief.

"Anna" Elsa faced her and hugged back.

"Are you alright?" Anna asked worriedly.

"I am, thank you" Elsa said.

"Thank goodness, here" Anna pulled out the scarf from her satchel. She wrapped it around Elsa's body. Elsa smiled as she looked at her sister with such love. A perfect relationship for sisters, sisters that hold each other until the end.

"Wait! That scarf!" Ryder said. He ran towards the Queen and the Princess, leaving the rest bewildered. "That's a northuldra scarf" he added.

"It is from the most oldest member of the Northuldra tribe" Honeymaren said.

Yelena walked towards them, she can't believe it. 'It really is it' her eyes widened.

"There are so much about this forest and the tribe, all to where I can't absorb what's happening" the soldier said. The woman next to General Mattias.

Ryder and Honeymaren kept replying to the princess, the Queen, Elsa recognized the pattern. It is the pattern she saw earlier from the ice sculpture of the child holding their father. Elsa gasped and ran, Anna and the others followed them. "Elsa.." Anna said as Elsa examine the scarf that the child was wearing.

"She saved him... Mother saved father's life that day!" Anna said happily with a beautiful smile. The soldiers and the tribe couldn't believe it. Why would a Northuldran save and Arendellian after the war broke out?

"Our mother is Northuldra" Elsa said. It's loud enough for the others to hear.

Not so far away, the spirit wearing a navy blue cape stood. It smiled, gripping to his bow. He helped calm the fire and saved both soldier, the tribe and the royal family. Kristoff saw him, his eyebrows narrowed with his eyes as he looked closer to what's standing on the big branch of the birch tree. "What is that?" He said. It moved fast, making him blink. "I must be daydreaming" he slapped his cheeks and walked towards Princess Anna. Even though he thought that way, he couldn't help but to think what that is. It looks human at the same time magical. "Never mind" Kristoff said. Thankfully, Princess Anna and Queen Elsa was busy talking to the leader of the tribe.

"We are Northuldra, the people of the sun" Yelena smiled.