Chapter 38

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT:
"Jamie's Light"

"Elsa, don't dip your foot on the lake yet. We're going to eat first", Queen Iduna giggled as she prepare foods. King Agnar was busy entertaining little Anna to give Queen Iduna time to set the picnic.

Princess Elsa giggled, she did not listen to her mother. Since Queen Iduna was busy, Princess Elsa took the chance to remove her shoes and outer garment. She want to go for a little swim. She was in the mid of the lake, looking around happily as she swam. Something bumped into her foot, making her gasped and paused.

"What is that?", Little Elsa asked. She sank under water and kept her eyes open. Those were the days she had a good control of her powers, she produced light with the use of her power. The water glowed into a bright shade of blue, Elsa glanced from left to right. A memory flashed her vision, an unexplainable memory. After that, she saw a creature coming for her from the depths of the lake that made her swam up and gasped for air.

"Momma! Papa!", Elsa shouted once she resurfaced. King Agnar flinched at the voice of his daughter asking for help. Queen Iduna stood up quickly when she saw her daughter struggling to swim up. The water around Elsa glowed brighter. The water became harsher.

"Ewsa!", Princess Anna worriedly called out.

"Agnar!", Queen Iduna shouted worriedly.

"Momma! Papa!", Princess Elsa continued to struggle. There is something under the water that kept pulling her down. King Agnar took an action and did not think twice in jumping on the water. He swam fast towards his struggling daughter. Elsa's not drowning, there is something under the water that kept pulling her down abrutply.

"Ahhhh!", The water glowed more and more as it rages. Queen Iduna and King Agnar was surprised in seeing the water glow in the bright shade of blue. The water abruptly pushed King Agnar away from Princess Elsa.

"Papa!!", Princess Elsa did her best to reach her father but the king kept being swept away by the angry water.

"Momwa what is happwening to Ewsa?", Princess Anna asked. She's scared, clutching the skirt of Queen Iduna. Queen Iduna look at her husband worriedly. Praying inside of her mind. Praying that nothing bad happens to her husband and first born. The water around Elsa start to freeze as she continued to panic.

"Darling, stay here. We're going to help your sister! Do you understand me?!", Queen Iduna told Princess Anna, cupping Anna's cheeks. Princess Anna nodded, crying hard. Queen Iduna removed her cardigan and ran towards her husband. A GUST of wind pushed her down the grassy ground, she tried to resist it.

"What are you doing?! Let me go!", Queen Iduna yelled.

King Agnar kept swimming towards Elsa. A loud whistle was heard around the place, the gust of wind calmed down and the water does too. A man in a black hood and cape flew fast, scooping Elsa and Agnar out of the water. He was carrying a staff, a crooked staff and he's shoeless. His black cape waved with the wind as if he's some type of a sage super hero.

Princess Anna hugged the princess doll close to her. She saw him. The man spun his staff in the air before landing on the ground with the royal highnesses. He didn't say a word nor greet the king and queen, he just bowed down and left the scene.