Chapter 54

CHAPTER FIFTY-FOUR:
"Jack's Spirit"

North arrived with the guardians in Misto's chamber. There lies a pale Katherine, she's sweating and her age reached twenty-five.

"Why did she age twenty-five all of the sudden, mate?" Bunnymund asked.

"She changes age only when she's around Nightlight's reincarnation, how can this happen?" Sandman said, gesturing his hands with the magic sand symbols on top of his head. His eyebrows narrowed as he think of it deeply.

Bunnymund rubbed his chin, kneeling down next to Katherine's bed. He checked her pulse, he closed his eyes. Toothiana entered the room. "What happened?" She worriedly asked. Her violet, gem like eyes, wide.

"She fainted and turned 25 in appearance" Misto explained. He lowered his head, clasping his hands together. He pursed his lips.

"Strange. Something's wrong here, I can feel it. In my belly!" North said clutching his big belly. Sandman nodded, agreeing with North.

Toothiana held her heart, clutching it as worries take over her head. She flew close to Katherine, she put her hands on her forehead and tried to read what Katherine saw. "Tooth, it's forbidden. You can't just-..."

"Shhhh, Katherine saw something and permitted us to see it. She's unwell because one of her pages are torn by the enemy" Toothiana said. Everyone was in total shock.

"Fiera..." Misto clutched his fist. He swore he's going to rip out the lady's face when he sees her.

"What is it?" North asked. Sandman's eager to find out.

"Sandy come close, spread the sand on her head, we need more information. If ever the Fiera's curse invade her memory, we can protect her" Toothiana motioned her hand. Sandman flew on top of them, spreading dreamsand. He's the one assigned to illustrate the vision Toothiana is seeing.

Bunnymund let go of Katherine's pulse, he suddenly felt dizzy too. "Fiera's draining the hope in Mother Goose's memory. We have to act fast, that's the only way we can save the life book of the royal family of Arendelle. Fiera's setting a trap for Queen Elsa, we need to take action on this one, mate" he explained. "I'll kill that nutshell without thinking twice, pest like that in children's lives shall be expelled and executed"

"I agree, this is quite hard for us. We need to plan carefully" North said as he rubbed his temples. He walked in circles, manipulating positive packs of wonder.

Sandman started to illustrate Katherine's vision. It was back when she lost her book.

"Hello, may I know where Iduna lives?" Katherine asked the elder leader of the forest before it became enchanted.

"Yes, right that way. Third tent" he smiled.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome Mother Goose, please be safe" he bowed to her. Katherine bowed too, smiling softly before exiting. She reached Iduna's house. Before Katherine could knock on the door, a little girl with brown curly hair talked behind her and asked "May I help you?"

Iduna knew it was Mother Goose, the guardian of literature and stories. Jack Frost talked about her multiple times when with Iduna. Katherine turned around, her beautiful eyes glimmered with the sun as her auburn hair combed by the wind. "Greetings Iduna"

'When Katherine comes, help her find the book. She needs it, you can't let the boogeyman touch it' Jack Frost reminded her. Little did he know, Iduna found it.

"I know where the book is, I hid it under the rock. Wrapped in a nice cloth protected from bad spirits" Iduna smiled brightly. "Right this way" she treated Mother Goose in full respect as they walked the path leading to where the book is.