Chapter 35

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE:
"Frozen Imprication"

"Of course none of it would have happened if she just told me her secret", Princess Anna clutched tightly in the rein. Looking around, she hope to see Queen Elsa hiding behind the trees or perhaps walking around to find a cozy place. Little did she know, the cold never bothered her.

Princess Anna's weary but she endures everything she's going through. Her pure, innocent heart prays for the safety of her human being. It wishes to not encounter wolves in the way. "She's a stinker", Princess Anna laughed. A tree branch accidentally fell causing Kjekk to panic. It neighs, kick in the air and throw Princess Anna off of its back before it accidentally ran off.

The poor princess fell into the cold floor of snow, the snow suck her skirt. Princess Anna reached out for a tree branch but it flicked upwards causing the heavy snow to fall off the princess. The cold pile of snow covered her body. Princess Anna groaned mentally.

"Great now the Kjekk ditched me", Princess Anna said dusting herself.

It was eight in the evening when she spot a smoke from far away, indicating that there's a resident living nearby. "I got to go there! I need to warm up!", Princess Anna cheered herself.

"Ya poor Princess. It's not easy keeping the wolves away from you mate", Bunnymund said. He's behind the tree. North told him to watch over the princess and chase the wolves away. To that, Princess Anna's journey is secured. "I'm tired the whole day. You walk so fast in the snow", Bunnymund complained. He looked down his feet. "My toes are freezin'!", He yelled.

"Snow, it had to be snow...", Princess Anna shivered. She made sure to tuck her cape in, not welcoming the cold.

Bunnymund spotted a nearby tree, he thought of hopping in the trees since his feet are going numb. His mini tail wiggled as he ready himself, he jumped. Unfortunately, he slipped and shouted, "Crikey!" before falling on the ground.

Princess Anna heard him, her eyes widened. She glanced behind her, finding the one who said the word. She's so distracted in finding Bunnymund that she accidentally slipped and fell onto the stream.

Cold water of the stream soaked her half, making her pause. "....", Princess Anna shivered. She tried her best to stand up. Her knees start to quiver, begging for warmth. Princess Anna's skirt froze instantly when she stand up, making her skirt heavy. The princess that owns blue eyes and strawberry blonde hair struggles to walk on the snow. Unfortunate events happened while she was out to find her sister. Bravery goes on top of her heart, she's determined to find her sister.

"Damn it Frost", Bunnymund rolled his eyes and stand up from the snow. He dusted himself and tap his foot on the ground the moment Princess Anna entered Oaken's trading post. Princess Anna look around, examining the place.

That's when Oaken noticed her.

He waved his fingers to her to the Princess. "Hoo~hoo~Big summer blow out? How about swimsuits, clocks and sun bottle of my own invention! Yeah?", the big jolly old man suggestively sell. Princess Anna shivered.

"H-how..about boots? Winter b-boots...-A-and...dresses?", she managed to ask even if she's shivering in cold. Wet and numb.

"Oh! That would be in our winter department", Oaken smiled. He gestured his hand to the corner where a racket hang on the wall, next to the boots and dress atop mini stool chair. Princess Anna's mouth hung a little, surprised of what she saw.

'Woah, so this is how shops look like outside the castle?', Princess Anna said in thought. She approach winter department and decide to make a little chat, thinking of how she will trade something to get what she need. "So, I was wondering... If there's another woman... -The queen", she shrugged. "The blondie queen perhaps, passed through here?", She added. Princess Anna put down the dress and boots on the counter.