Chapter 31

CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE:
"Intimacy"

Anna stare to an empty space in her quarters, the advisers had told her to rethink going after Queen Elsa of Arendelle. She don't care if something bad happen to her, Princess Anna love her sister so much that she will do everything just to give her back. Princess Anna walk back and forth, worrying about Queen Elsa.

"My Princess", Prince Hans called her from behind. He's standing behind doors. Princess Anna ran towards him, hugging his torso tightly. He hug her back fakely, an evil smirk plaster in his lips. " It will be okay... Queen Elsa will be back soon and fix this mess", Prince Hans spoke in his soft voice. The voice that he use as a cover to his lies and a mask in fooling someone else's heart.

Princess Anna tried her best not to cry. She hugged Prince Hans very tight. "I hope Elsa is okay! There are so many wolves there! What if...--", Prince Hans pull away from the hug and cup her cheeks. His round, dreamy eyes with full of hatred and greed behind look back at Princess Anna's ocean blue, innocent, naive and enthusiastic ones.

" Hey, nothing is going to happen with her majesty. She will be okay", Prince Hans said. Princess Anna exhaled, she put her hands against his gloved hands. Her ocean blue eyes that she inherited from Queen Iduna look at him, full of hopes that Queen Elsa will be okay. "We will go after her", Prince Hans said.

Princess Anna doesn't know why her heart suddenly create a loud thump that sent signals down her spine. She doesn't know why she felt that way. Those signals tells her that she can't trust this man in front of her. 'But he look nice? And...Prince Hans, he look handsome and noble for such deed', Princess Anna thought. She bit her lower lip and nod, slowly removing her hands away from his.

Princess Anna turned around, facing the big triangular window of the fifth living room of the castle. She rubbed her arm. Up until now, she don't know if she should go after her sister or not. "I'll go after her", Princess Anna scrunch her nose up. "Hans?", She look around. Prince Hans had left. Princess Anna felt nervous so she decided to ran out of the castle.

Princess Anna arrived at the court yard where the citizens of Arendelle gathered up. "It will be okay, nothing is wrong with Arendelle. It's the climate change", Princess Anna comfort every individual in the castle she's bumping with. She have a lot of hope in her heart, hope that will soon be frozen by her sister's fear.

"North, if we didn't do something.... Arendelle will be in danger", Katherine said. They are currently inside the monitoring room where there is a globe in the center of the long table. They call it the cam-globe. Above the cam-globe is a hologram in which it shows every events that are happening around the world. Katherine, Mother Goose doesn't have Jack and Elsa's story in her hands. Her heart clenched the moment she felt Arendelle's first merged story with Northuldra crushed into pieces.

"Pitch destroyed the King and Queen's tale, what is the next move mate?", Bunnymund look worriedly at Mother Goose. Up until now, every realms and world in guardian, pixie, fairy world and etc. are still close due to Pitch's greediness. The boogeyman have the opportunity to attack every realm that he likes since fear is growing larger and larger everyday.

Mother Goose sighed, her curls are looking a bit frizzy because of stress. She never felt this way before. Everything used to be perfect in her library. Toothiana flew towards Mother Goose, rubbing her arms to relieve stress. "We can't blame Emily Jane... I mean Mother Nature for hating Pitch Black. The former General of Lunar left her behind. Pitch is his father, he turned into someone we never know who he can be", Toothiana kept on listening to Mother Goose. Her tears start to spill, not because she is worrying about the missing story but she care the reincarnation of Nightlight. Katherine is also worried about Queen Elsa.