Chapter 41

CHAPTER FORTY-ONE:
"The Diaries"

Elsa hesitated to enter with Anna but she gathered her courage. The smell of old books, dust and history of the secret room welcomed them. "I bet no one's been here for many years. I assume the king and queen hid this place adroitly", Olaf said as he ran his wooden finger against the thick dust. His energetic black eyes sifted how thick it was, foreseeing how long it stayed in the shelf.

"I'm afraid, I have to say the same thing", Anna said looking around. Her soft palm caressed the velvet drapes. The princess's ocean eyes, staggered because of how the curtain was designed. "Elsa, look. It wasn't Arendelle's kind to make such curtains. This is a different design as if it came from a different place", she added. Her mouth parted, amazed of how delicate the fabric was.

Elsa paused when she heard Anna said that. Putting down the book she held, the queen approached her sister and took a look at the velvet curtains. Astonished, Elsa's heart felt amicable towards the weaved fabric.

"It's...perfectly weaved...as if it's done by a professional...", Elsa said stupendously.

Olaf giggled, hopping on top of the sofa. He touched the weaved curtain. "Do you know I believe that this curtains are handmade?", He said. Anna and Elsa glanced at each other, fascinated of what the snowman said. There's this familiar feeling of closeness when Olaf said that. It's as if all of them were connected in this prodigious curtains covering the vicinity of the sacred room, fitting the triangular impeccably.

"It seem like it", Anna said. "Elsa help me open the window", she added. Elsa nodded, helping her sister open the big window to shed light in the room. Olaf helped by pulling the curtains to make it easier for the Queen and princess to open the window. Elsa and Anna coughed when plenty of dust fell from the window.

Princess Anna has a huge smile on her lips. Queen Elsa suddenly feel nausea, her heart beat in a very fast pace as if it's a sturdy steed running far kilometers incessantly. "Elsa?! Are you okay?!", Olaf asked worriedly. Princess Anna's smile disappeared within a second. She rushed towards her sister who started to see a vision of two young children inside of the room painted in mint green. Queen Elsa put a hand on her forehead, slowly dropping on her knees on the floor which made Anna squeaked in worry. Olaf grabbed a hand fan not so far away from where the Queen collapsed, he fanned her to gave her oxygen. Elsa hyperventilated, she has her eyes open as the vision invaded her sight.

"Are you certain that this is perfect for me and her?"

The blonde child asked, he was 5 feet tall and currently in the age of sixteen. His green eyes cheerfully asked the young maiden who found this room. "Yes I am your majesty, you and your friend will have a very good time in this room. Shall I tell the viscount to deliver the books that you ordered overseas?", The lady wearing in blue asked. She has a beautiful ribbon behind her skirt, wearing white tight gloves, blue gown and has a beautiful blonde hair.

"Yes please do", The boy cheerfully clapped. The viscountess left the room, leaving the young blonde haired boy and brown haired girl with the same age as the blonde. "Is this room alright for you? This is the most quite room in the castle next to the library, it's facing the ocean just the way we like it", there was a huge smile in his lips. Signifying that he's enjoying her company.

"Yes your majesty, I believe this is a perfect place to put our investigations and stuffs", the young girl clapped. She's enthusiastic, full of courage just by judging on how she looks. The girl was wearing a dark violet gown, chosen by his majesty. The most expensive gown in all Arendelle, only the royal family received such silks.

A loud whistle echoed the room, the girl heard it. She ran towards the big triangular window, shutting it quick. A nervous smile lined her lips, the boy heard it too. His eyebrows scrunched when he saw the young woman closed the window as if she's hiding something. Then the familiar song of Aurora echoed the sacred room. "I...I heard that voice before", He said.