Chapter 21

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
"Sailing To Atohallan, Jack Wakes Up"

Queen Iduna paced back and forth inside of their chamber, she can't wait to sail. She's hugging herself while crying. The terror in Elsa's eyes early this morning hunts her everytime she close her eyes. King Agnar cannot work too well because of anxiety. Through many years that Elsa live with her powers, this is the first time that he ever saw Elsa that terrified. Her beautiful big blue eyes, they used to smile like crescent moon but now? It's eternal blackout. They have to wait for a few years to sail and Queen Iduna can't wait because she's stressed out.

Elsa on the other hand, quietly sit down next to her window. She's crying silently, keeping the pain in her heart. She's the new target of Pitch, the former protector of the royal family of the galaxy named Tsar and Tsarina Lunar, parents of Manny. Manny, the man in the moon and the child whom Jack Frost protected in his first existence as the Nightlight. He wasn't evil before. Pitch was known as a Royal General of the galaxy named as Kozmotis Pitchiner who was a loving father and a husband. His wife named Lady Pitchiner and his daughter named Emily Jane, who was now known as Mother Nature.

Now he's nothing but a dirt to eternality. A nightmare King who feast on everyone's fear and weaknesses. Elsa's hands began to shake as she start to mutter the rules she and Jack Frost agreed to create.

"Well, enable to control your powers we must set limitations so we do not go overboard", Jack smiled at Elsa as he fly up above her.

"What rules?", Elsa asked slipping her gloves.

"Number one....", Jack and Elsa proceeded with rules. Those rules made them connected and serve as foundation in starting to create hope and determination.

"Jack did you know who you are before? Do you believe in reincarnation?", Elsa asked curious. Jack nodded with a smile, his cyan blue eyes stare at the moon.

"It's too young for you to ask me set of questions but I guess I'll give you a little information about me since you entrusted me with your identity as well", Jack smiled landing down next to her. He leaned his staff against his chest to his shoulder, his cyan blue eyes stares at the Man in moon whom he have a strong connection with.

"Wait second..question are you really a human before and friends? Can you tell me your backstory..? Only a few so we don't go overboard in rules of the guardians", Elsa asked again. This time, she's holding tight to Sir Jorgen. Jack chuckled, looking back at Elsa. He ruffled her platinum-blonde hair before speaking.

"Calm down, I'll share. Now listen", Jack winked and shifted his sight to Manny. "I didn't live as a human but an entity in my first life. King Tsar and Queen Tsarina of Lunar created me as a nightlight, protector of their kingdom and son named Manny the Prince of Lunar who continued the legacy of her parents by creating the first set of guardians to battle fear, Pitch's serpent and evil spirits. They died in the golden age when Pitch attacked, he was the former general of the galaxy. I was the last kind of Nightlights, all of my kind turned into a star. I used to love a woman before, her name was Katherine named as Mother Goose. I have friends, North the Santa Claus...", Jack continued to tell. Elsa got interested more, her heart started to gain hope because of the guardians. She always believe them, she always reads about them especially Katherine, she found herself in her since she love books and literature, as much as she wants to learn. "The bubbliest among the squad named Toothiana, Queen of Fairies, tooth fairies", Jack smiled.

"Bunnymund, Aster E... Well we always fight like brothers but we're good friends and I like Peter Cottontail", Elsa laughed when Jack scoffed before laughing. "Last but not the least, the most quiet yet full of dreams.. named Sandman. Now you know my friends, I saved Katherine when Pitch imprisoned her. I stayed in Pitch's cold heart, Manny freed me and I did my duty again. As you can see, staying handsome until now", Elsa shakes her head and laugh. He wouldn't be Jack Frost with that aura.