Chapter 56

CHAPTER FIFTY-SIX:
"The Guardian Of Hope Meets The Royals"

Fiera smirked as she stood behind the tent of Elsa, she's waiting for her to fall asleep. She teleported inside, standing to a dark corner. When she was about to lift her hand to apply a curse on the Queen, the fire spirit angrily grumbled.

Its eyes turned sharp, ready to burn her at any moment. Fiera gasped, she stepped back as Bruni approached her angrily. Its protecting Queen Elsa who's sleeping soundly after talking to Yelena.

"Who are you!?" Fiera asked angrily.

Bruni started to chase her when Fiera lost it, running out of the tent. The fire spirit chased the nightmare's second hand. Fiera casted a spell to exit the forest but she's unlucky because right before she could escape, she bumped against North's belly.

"Going somewhere shikarnny?" North asked her. Fiera's eyes widened when she realized it was St. Nicholas North, the guardian of wonder.

She was captivated by the wonder his eyes give her, making her forget the deal with Pitch Black.

***

"WHERE IS SHE?!" Pitch angrily asked as he pace back and forth. He growled, dismayed.

***

"Phil" North said. He nodded his head. Phil and the other Yetis grabbed Fiera's arms, stuffing her inside the enchanted sack. A sack that contained a magic to fight the evil, it's a black sack with luminous violet in its strands.

"Wait! Arghh!!!!!" Fiera shouted in pain when the magic started to work against her.

North motioned his hand. "Take that woman to the chambers after neutralizing her. She deserve a votoroy shans"

Phil nodded, he threw the sack inside the portal and jumped in after the other Yetis. "Well Bunny, your plan worked. Thanks" North laughed.

Bunnymund leaned against the tree, playing with his boomerang. "I'm glad the fire spirit worked with us, thanks Bruni" he knelt down in front of it with a smile. "Emily commanded it, I'm glad her conscience about her father doesn't bother her anymore. Now go back and protect the Queen just like Jack assigned to you"

Bruni squeaked a little before jumping, happily sprinting away. It doesn't spread fire anymore, Queen Elsa tamed it. Bunnymund stood up and stuffed the boomerangs in its holster. "How did you know Jack assigned Bruni to protect Elsa?" North asked, baffled.

"Emily told me that Jack went to her, she and Misto are the reason why we get to enter this forest" Bunnymund said. "I'm amazed how Jack amplified his authority for Queen Elsa"

"How is it possible? Aren't these spirits angry to anyone, including us guardians? We were so careful not to bump to the earth giants" North rubbed his chin, rising an eyebrow.

Bunnymund laughed, remembering how hard it is for them to do things manually. And by manually, walking. North's whining and whining even though he cannot feel exhaustion.

"Not us guardians, only humans for abusing what the nature has given them" Bunnymund winked. "Jack used his authority to protect the Queen at all cost"

"The things we do for love and.... that explains a lot!!!" North pointed to Bunnymund who rolled his eyes. He crossed his arms as he watch North cheered for Jack.

"Stop being cheesy! Now let's guard the tribe" Bunnymund pet North's broad shoulder. He has a smile on his lips but when North said Jack's magic word to him, his smile disappeared.