Chapter 29

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:
"Frozen Heartbeat"

Toothiana sit on the rock, watching the river flow it's passage to Atohallan. "You have a lot to tell your daughter sooner but now is not the time", she smiled generously. Tooth have Iduna's tooth box in her left hand and Elsa's frozen tooth box... In her right hand. "Your daughter, she doesn't want someone invading her memory. Aster helped Sandy to deliver the dream to Elsa two days before her coronation"

The Tooth fairy felt sadness, it wasn't a good dream at all because Elsa held anger in her heart. An anger that kept her blind for many years. Toothiana gestured her hands, the water start to rise. She cast spells, it makes the water opened. "Hide the Queen's tooth box very well, Pitch got Jack and Elsa's story book and so as her parents. When the time's right, activate the memory", the water glowed. It obeyed the Queen of fairies, swallowing two tooth box containing Queen Elsa and Queen Iduna's. The water speed away, taking the tooth box with it. Toothiana's purple eyes look concerned. "I hope Jack made this mission successful", she smiled sadly before flying away from the first passage of river.

"I see you", Queen Elsa said. Her eyes as wide as the moon. Jack Frost felt colder than before, probably because he's nervous and scared. What should he say to Elsa? "And...you abandoned me", the ice queen's eyebrows furrowed. She frowned, looking away.

Jack huffed. He ran his fingers through his white hair, clutching his white locks.

"I can explain", Jack gestured his hands in front of her. His face, expressing regrets and pain. He is happy to see Queen Elsa but at the same time, sad because just by thinking of how would she react makes his heart clench. Elsa have her eyebrows knit together, she crossed her arms and tap her foot on the ground. A woman in a crystal blue gown, stood with poise. Her blue turquoise eyes querulously look at the fun guardian.

"Elaborate", Queen Elsa said. Her lips turned outward, forming a small pout. Jack found it very cute. He gulped, his fingers curling around his staff, holding it tighter.

"I had gone through many portals, guarding children of each dimension. The weather and climate are not doing good on other side of the country, even in the past and future realms. Here I stood, in front of you.. your majesty, with all honesty and perseverance to claim your trust again, I Jackson Overland Frost deeply apologize", Jack explained. He stood as straight as a rod, waiting for Elsa to release her anger. His cyan blue eyes were no longer visible the moment he shut his eyes. Jack grasped his staff tightly, Twiner shut down. It was ready to accept Elsa's anger too.

Jack Frost's eyes widen when he feels her arms wrapped around him, enclosed in her warm embrace. Her crystal tears which were like crystals, flowed freely out of her eyes, onto her soft cheeks. She hugged him tighter, holding onto him, almost expecting him to disappear again. "I thought you left me forever, what took you so long?", Elsa sobbed in the crook of Jack's neck. His long gone heart beat very fast, he don't know how to react. Jack pat her back, comforting her. His eyes tear up, he missed her hug. The difference is Elsa's a little kid back then and now, she's all grown up. A beautiful 21 year old Queen, the first magical queen of Arendelle. A Queen that owns magical ice powers, beautiful and disastrous. His breath hitched. Slowly hugging back, Jack spoke in Elsa's ear.

"I'm back, I promise not to leave", Jack smiled sweetly at her. His heart beat crazily, the wind twirled around them. It's squealing, fangirling for Jelsa. Gale swept away when Jack hissed at it, exiting the castle. Elsa did not noticed it because she thought it was Jack who made it very windy inside.

"Do you promise?", Elsa asked. Her arms still wrapping him. Jack chuckled and nod. Elsa blushed when she pulled away from the hug. Her heart thud very fast, she can clearly see the feature of Jack Frost. He's wearing a cloak with it's hood down. Jack grew taller, he grew up with the centuries but remained charming.

"I promise", Jack lift his staff, spinning it in the air. He reduced the pressure in Elsa's ice castle. Elsa smiled at him, she doesn't know what to say next. She found her guardian absolutely charming. Charming in the way his wind whisped hair compliment his face. His cyan blue eyes emphasizing winter, pointy noise, thin lips, thick slanted eyebrows and pale white skin. His teenage body back when Elsa's little, grew very manly. Jack Frost have broad shoulders, it made your want to put your hands in it. His waist, sexy waist that attracts you to wrap your arms in it and the way he speak in that sexy voice.

Elsa pursed her lips, she look away. Putting a strand of hair behind her ear, she kept on looking at Jack Frost from the corner of her eyes. Deep inside, she's scolding herself. Elsa clicked her tongue, walking very fast towards the balcony. Jack flew behind her, sitting at the ledge of the balcony. Quiet and passionate, her blue eyes watch the horizon. Jack Frost watch her see the beautiful morning of Norway. "It's beautiful, isn't it?", Elsa's soft voice asked. He's not looking at the horizon but to Elsa. The sun shines her porcelain white skin, emphasizing her glitery and ice queen features. His heart beat fast, seeing her eyebrows lift from happiness. It's been a long time ever since he saw her like this ever again.

Her big blue eyes excitedly watch the view, her cheeks lift from smiling, her red thin lips curved a smile. "Yeah, it is... Just like you..", Jack said dreamily. Elsa heard it clearly, Jack realized what he said. He blew his cheeks, eyes widened. Jack flushed. He quickly explain. "What I mean is, you look very beautiful today your majesty", Elsa laughed when Jack spoke very fast. He facepalmed, Twiner shake a little. It's laughing at it's master behavior. Jack Frost definitely look like a teenage boy that is trying to impress a girl but kept on failing.

Elsa giggled, covering her mouth. "Thank you", she blushed. Jack looked at Elsa giggling. Why is he like this? Why is he starting to feel like a magnet? Her smile is captivating. And for the first time in forever, his heart skip a beat watching Elsa giggle. His heart got melted by the Snow Queen. From that moment, she awaken his nightlight soul. A nightlight make an oath to someone very special to them, they keep their promises and never break them no matter what happens. That oath is to protect and help Elsa, no matter how hard it will be. Queen Elsa, what are you doing to me? I shouldn't feel this way. I am your guardian... And.. yet, you made my heart beat after many centuries.

_________________________________________

A/N;

Okay alright, I'm back after being hospitalized and drowned by school projects. Lol, by the way I would like to thank you guys for waiting for me. Thank you everyone for supporting me.

I dedicate this to bestest friend <3 you know who you are, always smile and take care.

I love you all~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you on the next one!