Chapter 6

CHAPTER SIX:
"Jack and Iduna"

Jack stood there, mouth agape. He was flabbergasted. His heart beating in expeditious manner. He badly want to go after her, try to talk to her. Hoping that Queen Iduna would see him, maybe a piece of memory from childhood will make her remember everything about them.

He can clearly remember how much Iduna had fun with him inside the Enchanted forest. Jack Frost was not there when the great battle occurred. He doesn't know the answer, he saved Prince Agnar of Arendelle when Iduna called him. The only thing he could do for her is to send his third hand in command among the four winds that help him. Namely Breeze, Gust and Whisk.

"Ah~Ah,Ah~", Thirteen year old Iduna called out. Her hair in deep shade of strawberry blonde, thick brown when the sun shines on it. Her tan rosy cheeks, filled with freckles are covered with tears. She doesn't know where to ran. Iduna came from the oldest tribe of Northuldra, the people of the sun. The people who have full contact with the nature and it's elements.

The four ah, of the song signified three calls from Iduna. Among her tribe, she's the only one who knows how to call him.

First call,

'Jack(ah), come(ah), Help (ah), me(ah)'

Second call,

'Jack(ah), want(ah), to(ah), play?(ah)'

Third call,

'Jack(ah),we(ah), need(ah),you(ah)'

The last rhythym left within the tone of the voice is a form that contains respect when they called for him.

Jack Frost, is only one call away.

Northuldra people have the ability to talk to the nature in many ways, they are good in taking care and deciding on what's good for their homeland.

Mother Nature trusted them that she gifted the people of the sun the four elements that will provide, sustain and protect them. Classified as air, fire,water and earth.

Back when the great battle occured, Iduna called multiple times for Jack Frost. He cannot be there, he's holding many storms from the east side of the country. Not only from the east side but also the harsh winds, rain in Asia. There are so much storms that has been roaming around the place for so long. When his ears picked up Iduna's signal, he quickly commanded the wind to help Iduna.

That's the last time Jack saw her.

He never heard from her ever since.

Gale, the third section of his guidance, accompanied Iduna behind a truck. Little Iduna was so scared. She covered herself with a blanket. In that way, she will look like an ordinary bunch of vases made by Northuldra people with their rich clay covered with a big white cloth.

Gale told him everything the day he finished his duties from each sides of the country. He was checking Himalayas and Mount Everest when Gale welcomed him with a cold greeting. He knows something's up. The autumn leaves, swirled in one places.

"What do you mean? What do you mean that you can't find Iduna anymore?", Jack asked. He's concerned. He's been friends with her ever since Iduna reached the age of seven. Iduna knows how to contact nature in a very special way.

"She lives in a palace now?", Jack asked again. "Oh no.. are Arendellians treating her nicely?", He sighed in relief when Gale whistled loudly in a happy tone. However, Gale's tone became down low in a matter of seconds. Gale is a friendly wind that came from North. It is the northwind.

"How often does she calls out for you?", Jack asked Gale. Gale steadily held it's leaves, in place. She twirled three times, in which Jack picked up. He have five standards. One for every second and minute of the day, two for days, three for months, four down to five is rare. "She only called for you... Monthly?"

Gale chirped but then became low. "Guess she's that busy then", Jack Frost said.

Gale then twirled, happily. She's bringing out a good news. "She's now pronounced as Queen Iduna of Arendelle at the age of twenty one? How is she doing as the 'Queen' of Arendelle?", Jack chuckled. When he saw that both mountains are in good condition, he flew in the air with Gale.

"That's expected. Iduna is right for the position, she have a heart of gold", Jack almost choked when Gale blocked his way. The leaves are energetically flying, twirling up and down. Jack laughed. "Alright, spill the beans", he stated.

"What!?", Jack asked. He stood up in the air with his hands on his waist, his cyan eyes are big as the moon, astonished to what news Gale has brought him. "She's having a daughter?", Gale's leaves stopped juggling up and down. The wind slowly nod and give a last twirl.

"Aight, now look after her first baby. Watch her over for me. I'm sure, she will be as beautiful as her mother. Breeze, Whisk and Gust are at their duties. You can meet with them after the weather in America, Russia and Asia are at it's finest", Jack smiled. Gale gave Jack a hug in which it twirls around him, brushing around his body. The cold never bothered the guardian, Gale went to Norway for Iduna. She's excited than excited to see Iduna's first baby. When the parted their ways, Jack Frost headed to Toothiana to ask her about how the kid's health are doing after the very cold weather they experienced in their designated country. Children are very sensitive when cold weather comes, they often caught cold and high fever. Gladly, Toothiana told him that the kids that are catching illnesses from cold weather lessen by the year. It's a relief for him, he cared about the children so much. Toothiana is the source of information when it comes to children's health and status, she's the mother of childhood memories. A mother of all children around the world.

Jack Frost walked towards Princess Elsa, sleeping peacefully. Her hands served as a pillow for her cheeks as she faced the right side of the bed. Jack removed the hair band to help her hair breathe more, he knows how unhealthy it is for a human sleep to sleep with their hair tied. It causes alopecia. His soft cold hands ran down her soft platinum-blonde hair, gently untangling her braid.

A smile escaped from his lips. This is what exactly he used to do for Mary, his sister when he lived as Jackson Overland son of Emily Nordwind and Jason Overland.

Emily, his mother would always remind him to untangle Mary's hair before sleeping. So Jack did. Every night Mary goes to sleep, Jackson would enter his sister's room and untangle her brown locks. Mary loved it when her brother come to her room just to untie her pony tailed hair. To help him, Mary always keep in mind to brush her hair and let her hair down everyday.

Jack Frost smiled at the memory, in all 326 years he lived, the answers about his past were answered. His memories are with him, alive than reality. How he missed being a human, not having a problem everyday, he might be naughty back then but he have a heart of gold for children. Jackson Overland, always keep children entertained and making sure that the fun is intacted. Jack always play tricks, pranks and different tactics of keeping happiness in their heart. Away from danger and fear.

Jack is contented. Thankful that even in the afterlife, God gave him the opportunity to fulfill his duties for the world including the kids. "Sweet dreams, Princess Elsa. You have a long road ahead of you, I may not be there when it happens but I promise to exist as long as you believe in me. I will do my best to guard your path, in discovering why mother nature gave you that gift and why you have to be the person to have it", a warm smile escaped from his lips. He stepped aback before turning invisible, flying out of the room.

________________________________________________

A/N;

Hello there my fellow snowflakes! I hope you enjoyed the story. Thank you so much for supporting me and my stories.

It makes me so much happy.

I will do my best to make every chapter wonderful.

I'm sorry for the wrong grammars nor spellings, I'll improve more. Thank you so much again, have a great day/night from where you guys live.

Keep safe and God bless you all♥♥