Chapter 59

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE:
The Truth

The truth carried by Elsa's power roams and finds the location of Princess Anna. Fortunately, she's with the Easter Bunny. "My power is not working well in this place" Bunnymund clicked his tongue as they walk inside of a dark, narrow cave with no way out.

"I can't still see the way. Oh, Bunny is Jack Frost real?" Olaf asked. Bunny glanced at the little snowman, his height was just below his knee.

"Of course, he is," Bunnymund said. "He loved to annoy me if he's not on duty. Calling me Peter cottontail and fuzzy bunny" he rolled his emerald eyes.

"Well, that's quite unexpected," Olaf said. "I only asked if he's real though" he shrugged. "And, I believe he has a romantic relationship with our Queen" he giggled. "... Wait, is that a way out?"

"It is," Anna said. She raised the torch a little to see if it is the way out. "Hah! It is the way out!" She excitedly said.

Bunnymund smiled, his encouraging words of hope worked in the princess. "Thanks for encouraging us Bunny! You're the best!" Anna squealed and hugged the Easter bunny. He's close to Anna but he barely shows himself to her. Quietly with a small smile, Bunny hugged the princess back. Olaf clapped and giggled until he noticed something. The snowman suddenly feels weak but did not show it to Anna.

They continued walking until a strong force of wind carrying snow swirled around them five times as if it were convincing them. It stopped swirling and formed an ice sculpture in the middle.

It was an ice sculpture where it shows the king ready to stab the leader of Northuldra, who wield no weapon. Behind them was Jack Frost and Mother Nature's shocked face. Misto in front of the leader who was about to stop the sword but failed.

"Why is Jack here...?" Bunnymund gasped.

"That's the mistman... I saw him in my dreams..." Anna said. She pointed at him. "He's with the woman who carries tons of books with her..." Bunnymund glanced at Anna. "I remember... The woman named Katherine looks twenty-five..."

Bunny did not expect Anna's statement. "You know her? You dreamt about her?"

"Yes, she told me about the whereabouts of the two books that are missing several years ago. I was seven"

"It's a sign Princess Anna, that's it. That's the truth! We need to get out as soon as possible-"

"Uhh... Guys...? I think... " Olaf suddenly collapsed.

"Olaf!" Anna caught him. "What's wrong Olaf?! Are you okay?"

Olaf's eyes were dilated, he was chasing his breath as if he owns a system of a human. "I'm flurrying... Elsa's not okay..." He panted.

"Olaf..." Bunny said. Olaf was his buddy even if he was annoyed by how talkative it is. "I'll try to protect you, let's hope one more time okay?" He did not get this emotional for many years. He only shed tears after Jack Frost's passing.

"I'm sorry guys... But the next mission is in your hands" Olaf coughed. His eyes were closing.

"Olaf don't say that... You're going to come with us... You can't leave us like this. Elsa's okay, Elsa... She's fine" Anna tried to think positive. Fear surrounded her heart for a while until Olaf disappeared in her arms.