Chapter 30

CHAPTER THIRTY:
"Take A Step, Lend Your Trust"

Her turquoise blue eyes stare at the dawn, a new hope and beginning in ice queen's heart. Jack Frost stare at her beauty, he's captivated by Elsa's aura. Queen Elsa quietly stare at the trees then up to the sky. Her thoughts wandered about her mother telling a story about the northern man, the king of the north and reindeers.

"Mother, where do you think Northern lights come from?", Elsa asked. She's eight at the time, her innocent big blue eyes looking at her mother standing in front of her triangular window. Queen Iduna smiled when a memory of a good friend flashed her mind, it was a memory from Jack Frost. A memory where he told Queen Iduna about St. Nicholas North.

Astrologers in that era could explain where it come from but Queen Iduna sees it the other way around

Astrologers in that era could explain where it come from but Queen Iduna sees it the other way around. She have witnessed magic her entire life and met the guardian of fun named Jack Frost. She can clearly remember his face but never his never, fear from the battle took away her courage to believe him again. "A good friend once told me, there is a man who live in a very huge castle like structure at the North Pole. His name is St. Nicholas North, the father of wonder, the wonder itself. He brings wonder into the world. North brings the northern lights when he need to call the guardians", Queen Iduna smiled.

"Woah, that means...St. Nicholas activates it when he calls for the guardians? Momma I have read about him in the library!", Elsa said kneeling down. Her face full of joy, she clasped her hand excitedly. Queen Iduna giggled, her blue eyes look at Elsa's.

"Yes, I am thankful that we have a copy", Queen Iduna smiled at her daughter. She walk towards her, sitting on the bed next to her. Elsa smiled, willing to hear more from her mother.

"Who is your friend mother? What is the name of that friend?", The little lass, full of curiosity asked. Her thin eyebrows rise, her round eyes are wide and excited to hear the name of the friend. Precious, soft cheeks lift up, showing her dimples as she grin widely.

Queen Iduna's face become uneasy, she could not remember his name. As if the fear totally erased his name. Gladly, Iduna kept his memories in her heart. "One day, he will come see you, I'm sure of it. He will tell you stories about his allies. All I know is that... Both of you have the same ability but his is stronger because he have the whole winter weather in his hands", Queen Iduna smiled again. Elsa excitedly squeal but careful not to wake Anna up.

"I can't wait to meet him and share experiences with him! Mother I think I must meet that person", Elsa stand proud with her hands on her hips. Queen Iduna laugh, nodding.

"I am sure that you can't see him yet but he already saw you", Queen Iduna giggled. "Now, you need to get beauty sleep", she smiled. Elsa sat down. Queen Iduna held her hands, kissing it.