Chapter 28: First night

Third Person's POV

The girls started to feel the heat because of the drinks and they're still playing. Team A is leading a point which is Jennie's team.

"Go Lisa!" Tzuyu cheered since their it's their team's chance again to follow.

Lisa closed her eyes and picked a piece of paper then reads it.

"Okay! Game!"

Then she started acting what she picked. She placed her hands on her chin and acted. The girls started to laugh.

"What the hell is that?!" Hyuna shouted but they still laughed.

Lisa just continued. She showed one finger and nodded to the girls.

"One word?"

Lisa nodded.

"Oh geez. Why did she pick that one? Who even wrote that, unnie?!" Jisoo yelled from the other team and laughed. She obviously knew it while watching Lisa.

"Ugh! Unbelievable! I always do this, guys!"

"You can't talk, Lisa-yah!" Hani laughed.

"Oh sorry." Lisa said and continued. She's starting to get impatient and thought of pointing to Tzuyu.

Tzuyu arched her brows and tries to figure out what Lisa's trying to say. Lisa then pinches Tzuyu's cheeks.

"Oh!! Uhm, cute?" Nayeon yelled.

"Hmm!" Lisa pointed at Nayeon and motions her hands to go on.

"Ah! Aegyo!" Tzuyu yelled while raising her hand.

"Yes!" Lisa yelled and fisted the air.

"Ugh!" the other team reacted.

This time, Sana from the other team stood up and walks to Hani. She picked a paper and nodded.

She started with one word. Smooth start. Then pointed at Lisa.

"Uhm, silly?" Jisoo said. The girls laughed while Lisa looked at her in disbelief.

Sana laughed so hard but then shakes her head and keeps on pointing at Lisa.

"Annoying?"

"Stupid?"

"Terrible?"

Lisa gasped with them.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Team A?!" Lisa yelled at them. The girls bursted out laughing.

"Lisa's head over heels with Jennie?"

"One word!!" Sana yelled at Jisoo.

Jennie giggled and looked at Jisoo. The older just shrugged while laughing.

"Irritating?"

"What the hell.." Lisa sighed but laughing.

Then Sana pointed to herself too. The girls suddenly got confused.

"Uhm, pretty?"

"Quiet?"

"Wow! If it's her, all are compliments?!" Lisa argued. The girls laughed.

Sana then continued acting. She clasped her hands together on her chest and bowed with honorifics to them.

"Oh! Japan? Japanese?"

"Lisa is Thai, right?" Jisoo whispered to Jennie and the girl nodded.

"Foreigner?"

Sana pointed to Jennie.