Chapter 15: Grab the chance

"Yah.." Hani moves closer to Jennie and rubbed her back. Jennie sniffs and chuckled while wiping her tears. Then sobs again. She tried everything not to let the others noticed and turned her back from them.

"Do you.. wanna talk about it?" Hani asked. Jennie cries and shook her head, still wiping her tears. Hani just nodded and looked at the girls again.

"Yah! That's cheating!" Lisa whines.

"Why? Look at Sana's arms compared to Jisoo! She has short arms!" Jeongyeon scowled.

"Yoo Jeongyeon, one more word about being small comes out from your fucking mouth, I'd drown you to death!! Aish!!" Jisoo yelled and splashed water to Jeongyeon madly.

The girls laughed hard at them.

"I told you to let Jennie be Jisoo's opponent. They're match." Jeongyeon continues.

"And I told you, I don't want her. Sana is doing good. You see? You cheated, it means we won! Yeah!"

Lisa and Sana high-fived while laughing. Jeongyeon splashed water to them. Then both of them did too.

"HAHA!" Nayeon and Tzuyu bursted out laughing when Sana slipped. Lisa immediately helped her. Sana coughed hard. The girls are laughing at her. Lisa keeps on laughing while rubbing Sana's back.

Jennie dipped her body again and Hani followed. Jennie washed her face to avoid being noticed that she just cried. Lisa lowkey glanced at her and her brows twitched. But just ignored it and continued playing with the girls.

"Jisoo unnie, let's talk later. Let's try asking Moonbyul unnie if we could see Chaeyoung." Lisa excitedly said.

"That's a good idea!"

"Yah.. let us see her too." Nayeon mutters.

"Just do it after us. We're going to talk to her.. privately." Lisa chuckled.

"Talk to her.. as if she could speak right now." Jeongyeon mumbles.

"She could. We have had some little chitchats before. She replied to me."

"What? No way.." Tzuyu laughed.

"Yeah.. she groans."

Then they bursted out laughing. Well, except one. Then Lisa glanced at her when she walks towards her clothes.

"Jennie-yah.. you're done? We're still going to play." Jeongyeon said. Jennie was about to respond when someone talks.

"Just let her. She doesn't want to have fun." Lisa mutters, busy playing with the water.

Jennie just bent her head and continued walking. Hani suddenly splashed water to Lisa and hit her eyes.

"Ahw! Why?" Lisa pouts.

"Insensitive! Manoban! You are! Right now!" Hani scowled and keeps on splashing water towards her.

"I am not. Did she look like she wanted to have fun? No, right? So.." Lisa shrugged.

Jennie closed their tent for a while to change clothes. After, she opened it again and walks to her bed. She sat and dried her hair with her towel. Then she heard the girls coming in.

"It feels like.. it's really good to eat something after this.. right?" Lisa said while giggling with the girls.

"Ohh.. right. Today's foods came and we have meat!" Hani utters excitedly.

"I'll use the PT to change! Bye!" Jeongyeon yelled and run.

"I'll use— Yah!" Lisa scowled at Sana when she runs outside. She looked at the other girls and they fought to whoever will use the other PTs. And Lisa's left alone inside the tent, with Jennie.