Chapter 31: Good memories

Third Person's POV

Irene just looked at the others before going down.

"Stay here." she said to her peers. The girls just looked at each other and followed Irene with their stares.

She grabbed her gun and approached the gate to the window.

"No weapons allowed." the girl said and closed the window again.

"I'm not going in there."

"What do you want?"

"I need to talk to Bae Jinyoung. Get him for me."

"Is that all?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Wait up."

The girl in the window grabbed her mic and speaks. Irene walks back and forth while glancing at the van from time to time. Few minutes after, the girl opened the window again.

"Who are you?"

"Just tell him, his sister is looking for him."

The girl on the window stared at Irene for couple of seconds. Irene frowned at her and shrugged. The girl then speaks through the mic again.

Irene waited again for few minutes until the girl talks to her again.

"The guy inside says he doesn't want to talk to you."

Irene clenched her eyes and clicked her tongue in annoyance.

"Just tell him I have to say something important."

The girl sighed deeply but then speaks through the mic again.

"Just bring him out. This girl looks persistent." the girl said. Irene just glared at her.

Few more minutes, Irene saw two guards pulling his brother out the place. And she can see how her brother fights the guards just to try not to go out.

The guards pushed Jinyoung out and he can't do anything and looked at his sister.

"What do you want?"

"How are you? What happened inside the Central? Why are you in there?"

Jinyoung just hissed and shook his head.

"Noona, just leave. I don't wanna talk."

"Bae Jinyoung!"

"Why?!"

Irene got flustered when her brother yelled at her.

"Why are you here?! Why do you suddenly want to know what's happening?! This is all you fault, noona! You and I know that!"

"Keep your voice down." Irene scowled but then pulled Jinyoung near the van, a little away from the gate.

"What?! Do you have anything to say?! If nothing, I'm going back in." Jinyoung glared at her and about to walk but Irene grabbed his arm, only to be tossed by her brother.

"Why?!"

"Hey! Where's your manner, Jinyoung-ssi?!" Wendy yelled from the van. Jinyoung looked at her and suddenly felt guilty.

"Not like, you all don't know what's happening." the guy mumbles.

"I-I'm s-sorry if I left you alone. I told you to never go with them." Irene told her brother.

"It's because I wanted to stop it. I didn't know he worked with the Central. Not until Lisa noona and her squad knew about the serum."

"What are you talking about?"