Chapter 41: It's time

Third Person's POV

Jennie and Lisa are talking and giggling as Jennie sends Lisa back in her room. Jennie clings both of her arms around Lisa's and smiled at her.

"Are you okay now?"

"I am now, yeah.. to be honest, I didn't really want to tell you what's bothering me.."

"Lis.."

"Don't get mad. I just don't want you to get worried about it too. It's my problem."

"Your problem is my problem, don't ever keep secrets to me like that. I'm not mad, I'm just saying.." Jennie mumbles and hits Lisa's butt.

Lisa gasped and looks at her. She giggled and motions her butt again. Jennie laughed and hugged her from behind.

Then the door opened and Irene showed up.

"Yo!"

Irene smiled at them.

"I'm sleeping in the next room again. The girls invited me." she said while closing the door.

"Really? Have fun then." Lisa said and faced Jennie again, who's glaring at her for some reasons. Lisa whines but she's smiling. She hugs Jennie and pulled her inside their room.

"Sleep with me." she said and kissed Jennie while closing the door behind her.

Jennie chuckles between their kisses and wrapped her arms around Lisa's nape. Lisa pulled her tight by the waist and kissed her hard. Jennie giggles again and cups Lisa's cheek.

"You said, sleep. We're going to sleep then." she teased and pushed Lisa slightly and walks to her bed. Lisa just chuckled and laid with her.

Jennie laughed when Lisa hugs her tight and kisses her chest.

"What is wrong with you.." she chuckles.

"Why? I missed sleeping with you.." Lisa said and hugs her even tighter.

Jennie suddenly becomes quiet. Lisa noticed it and looks at her.

"Why?" she asks and rubs Jennie's back.

"Is there.. any update with Irene? I mean, about the testing?"

"I don't know. We're giving her the time she wants. You know, even if she did consider it, it'd risky for everyone. Jinyoung told us earlier he will talk to his sister." Lisa replied as they laid properly.

"Do you think it would be safe, if ever she considered it, to test it to Chaeyoung?"

"Woah. I didn't think of that actually." Lisa mumbles and thinks.

"But I don't know. I don't want Chaeyoung to die if ever there would be complications." she added.

"Me too. No one wants that." Jennie said and moves closer to Lisa and hugged her.

"How are you, btw?" Lisa asked and puts her arm under the girl's head.

"I'm fine now. I've missed you all day." Jennie mumbles and hugs her tight.

Lisa pecks on her head and nose. She just stared at Jennie when the girl grabbed her hand and puts her finger on her temples.

"I thought you're fine?"

"Just do it.." Jennie whines and hugs her again. Lisa chuckles but then massages her temple.

"Do you want to drink again?" she teased.

"Stop talking." Jennie mutters.

"Oh? Yah.." Lisa stopped what she's doing. Jennie whines again and moves Lisa's hand. Lisa just loves teasing Jennie. She finds her every reaction very adorable.