Chapter 33: From Perfect to Worse

Third Person's POV

Hani opened the door and all of them goes out while pointing their guns to the military truck.

"I believe something from the Central is in your possession." A man's voice can be heard coming from the truck.

The girls looked at each other when they recognized the voice. The man gets down and showed himself.

"Park Chaeyoung. She's a patient of the Central. You have to surrender her." Kang Sung-hoon says. Another platoon leader from the Alphas.

"The Central doesn't need any of you anymore. The general has rendered dishonorable discharge for your desertion."

"As if we needed them!" Hani mutters.

"Hand me Park Chaeyoung and we will leave you quietly. If not, then we'd be chasing each other's tails."

"No one will touch her!" Jisoo yelled.

"Men!" the man yelled out and men went down the truck. They abruptly moves closer to the girls and readied themselves as they stepped back a little.

"Yah!"

"Hey!"

"Stop right there!"

They yelled while pointing their guns to them.

"You've done a major offense! We could shoot all of you right now.." Sunghoon traces the girls with his stare. He was about to talk again when she saw someone is with them. He frowned while staring at the girl then continued talking again.

"Bring Park Chaeyoung out or we don't have choice but to arrest all of you!"

"Jisoo, bring Chaeyoung inside." Hani mumbles while gripping his gun tight, glaring at Sunghoon. Jisoo glared at Sunghoon too before going back in.

Sunghoon scoffed and chuckles rudely. He motions his hand to his men and they move immediately.

One guy holds Jennie's hand but then Jennie fights. The guy swings his hand and the back of it, hits Jennie's cheek hard. Lisa saw it and her eyes widen. She punched the guy who's gripping her wrist and glared at the man deadly. She cocked her gun and pointed it to the man's head. She holds Jennie's wrist tight while the girl wipes the blood on her lip.

"STOP!" Lisa yelled.

All of them looked at Lisa. But then the men abruptly pointed their guns to her. The girls then pointed their guns to each of them.

"Chaeyoung is our friend. The Central made all of this— Lisa!" Hani cuts her.

"No! Unnie! I'm so tired. My father died because of them. And I can't let them hurt any of us again!"

Jennie can feel Lisa's grip getting tight around her wrist.

"Leave us alone." Lisa muttered coldly.

"If you can't do that, then I don't care whose blood is going to drop here." she added.

Sunghoon then turned to one of them.

"If you can't give us Park Chaeyoung, then how about her?" he said and pointed at Irene. Sunghoon smirked at her.

"The hell you are!" Joy yelled at him. Sunghoon got pissed and pressed the barrel of his gun on Joy's head.

"Stop!" Irene yelled and looks at her peers.

"I'll go with them." Irene said.

"Good. Then we're done here."