Chapter 58: President's place

Third Person's POV

"We need our guns." Moonbyul mutters to one of the guards.

"Why?" the guard asks as he roams his eyes to Moonbyul and Irene.

"We'll be going out. We'll be meeting the others outside. It's an important business." she answered.

"Alright. What do you need?"

The guard nods to his side and someone opened the door. Moonbyul and Irene went in and met the guard. They followed him in their storage room and lets them picked up what they needed.

"This will be all. Thanks."

"Okay." the guard then closed the door and sent them outside.

The two girls then used one of the cars outside and drives.

•••••

"What happened here?"

"CHONG-AH!"

"CHAENG!"

Lisa and Jennie respectively shouted in chorus and ran to Chaeyoung to hug her. Chaeyoung then hugged them back. Then she started sobbing, even Lisa and Jennie.

"C-Chaengie.."

Chaeyoung glanced behind the two and saw Jisoo. She rode with Jennie and Lisa's parents, asking them about Chaeyoung's condition.

Jennie and Lisa lets go of Chaeng and looks at Jisoo. Then the older runs to her and hugged her really tight.

"Oh ghad.." Jisoo cries. Chaeyoung hugged her tightly and sobbed hard on the older's shoulders.

"How are you feeling?" Jisoo asks in between her sniffles.

"I-It's the first t-time again that I a-actually feel so alive.. u-unnie.." Chaeyoung cries. Jisoo tightens her hug, tears continuously falling from her eyes.

"I'm so happy to hear your voice again.." the older mumbles softly.

"Girls.. oh ghad! Chaeng!"

"Chaeyoung-ah!"

They heard Jane and Lily's voice, approaching them.

"Ghad. We need to hurry. The van is still there. We will check you there thoroughly but we have to go quickly. This sudden attack, I guess, is from the Central."

"It sure is, mom." Jennie says and points at the upside down truck, bodies of soldiers lying on the ground near it.

"Let's go before anything happens again."

They quickly ran to the van where Jennie's father is waiting as their driver.

"Quick!" he mutters.

"Oh ghad." he reacted seeing Chaeyoung.

"Ahjussi."

Jennie's father shook his head when he heard it. The girls wanted to laugh but remained silent.

"I'll let it pass this time, Chong-ah." Robert says and drives fast.

"What? I've missed you."

"You sure do."

"All of you actually. What happened?"

They looked at Chaeyoung and to each other.

"There's a lot going on already, Chaeng." Jennie mumbles.

"Do you really can't remember anything?" Jisoo asks. Chaeyoung looks at her, staring at her.

"What?" Jisoo shrugged. Chaeyoung just heaves a breath and looks at them again.