Chapter 32: Perfect

Third Person's POV

"Wait."

Lisa turned to Jennie before opening the door.

"Close your eyes first. No peeking."

"Tss." Jennie hissed while giggling but then covered her eyes with her hands.

Lisa covers them as well as she sneaks through the door. She gasped softly when she saw what the girls did in their room. She suddenly felt excited and turned to Jennie. She carefully supports her and walks inside. She closed the door gently and holds Jennie's hands then slowly, Jennie opened her eyes. She gasped when she sees some rose petals on the floor and on their bed. The dim lights and only candles serve as their light. And the last sun rays of the day.

"That's why it smells really good in our room all of sudden

"That's why it smells really good in our room all of sudden. Lis.." Jennie gasped and turned to hug Lisa again. Lisa hugged her back and giggled with her. The giggles suddenly fades and Lisa heard Jennie's sob.

"Hey.." Lisa mumbles. Jennie chuckles softly and shakes her head while hugging Lisa.

"Y-You're so s-sweet.. I d-don't want this night to end." Jennie said and wipes her tears.

"It's going to end." Lisa teased and giggled.

"Lisa.." Jennie whines.

"You're ruining the moment.." she added. Lisa just laughed and caressed Jennie's sides.

"But we'll make this memorable before the night ends. I promise you." Lisa mumbles and pecked on Jennie's forehead. Then to her nose. Jennie chuckles before capturing each other's lips.

"Hey.. do you want to have a bath together?" Lisa mumbles. Jennie looked at her and arched her brows.

"We haven't done that." Jennie mumbles and gulped.

"There's always first time with everything."

Jennie took a deep breath and stared at Lisa. The girl's just waiting for her response.

"Okay."

Lisa nodded and both of them walks to the bathroom.