Chapter 61: Going to war

Third Person's POV

The two jogged their way outside their room and sees their friends, Moonbyul and Jisoo, getting back inside, carrying guns. Jisoo glanced at Jennie and shakes her head.

"What's happening?" Jennie asked and walks beside Jisoo. Lisa looks at the older as well, waiting for answer.

"I thought we're done killing hosts for a while but they've asked for our help and sent us out, above those high walls." Jisoo mutters and gave the gun to one guard.

"You should've called us." Jennie said.

"No time, I guess." Jisoo answered back and gets inside the office.

Moonbyul is shouting again, arguing with the officials.

"Votes are on going. Mr. President, you've lost some people again from your side, you have to do something about this!" Moonbyul said.

"We are doing everything we could."

"Really? Because I don't think so. This should stop already. Those Eilings from the Central and that Doctor Bae have to be stopped whatever they are doing!"

Moonbyul hits the table that startled them.

"We will take the Central. You, all of you, deal with that petition. I have people I know who can help us with this."

"Unnie." Jennie mumbles, just wanted to stop Moonbyul from getting angry. But the older just looked at her then to the president again.

"She has a point, hyungnim." the general mumbles and nods at Moonbyul.

The President feels the pressure. He stares at Moonbyul. The lady just arched her brows and waits.

"Alright. We will do this simultaneously. While we deal with the petition, you will tail the Central down. People could get hurt, that's inevitable but we have to finish this crisis once and for all." Mr. President says.

"Moonbyul-ssi, I am giving full access to our facilities here and I am assigning you to work with my brother's people to take down that group while us.." The president looks at the other officials left in his side.

"We will deal with the petition. I'm asking for your full cooperation with this. We will end this crisis."

Moonbyul then nods as well as the other officials. She turns and looks at the three girls behind her.

"Gather up the girls. We are going to war." she mutters and gets out of the office.

Jisoo looks at Jennie and Lisa. The other two just looked back at her as they follow Moonbyul.

•••••

"Don't you know how quiet this place was before you and your group came in? And now, you want us to join you against the Central?" the head of the guards in the Nook mutters as he leans his fists on the table, looking at Moonbyul.

"We've let you in, welcomed you warmly but this? I don't think so." he mutters again, shaking his head.

"Do you think the Central would leave your so called Nook knowing that there are many people here whom they could control? And that petition for bombing the whole city, worse the whole Korea won't spare this place either! The Central's been planning and still creating those viruses to spread throughout the country! I'm sure, even though you have a lot of people here, you can't do something against the Central from those serums, yet alone that petition!" Moonbyul elaborated angrily, desperately.

"If you don't fully understand what's happening in our country, then bring someone who does!" she hits the table loudly.

The head of the guards crosses his arms, glaring at Moonbyul with knitted brows.