Chapter 19: Loved ones

Third Person's POV

When Jennie and Lisa are sure that they are alone again, Lisa stood up and rubs her temples.

"Have you noticed something suspicious from that guy while you two are working?" Jennie asked in low voice.

"No, I haven't. I don't even know what he's up to. I'll fucking talk to that guy!" Lisa scowled.

"And risk our lives letting him know we knew something? Are you even thinking?"

"You said it yourself, every decision we make would be risky. Don't worry, I won't let him open his mouth after I talk to him. Just trust me with this."

Jennie keeps on following Lisa as they go back to their tent and grabbed her arm before going in.

"You know I trust you. But him? I don't know, Lis."

"You, trusting me, is all I need." Lisa mumbles and pecked a kiss on Jennie's lips before going inside their tent.

Jennie clenched her eyes and followed. She sat on her bed and stared at Lisa while the girl fixes her bed. Lisa looked at her and sat in front of her. She reached for her hands, Jennie is just staring at her anxiously and she can feel it.

"I won't do anything that would lead us in trouble, I promise." she whispered and kissed her hands.

"But Lis— Shh.. just rest, okay. Just keep on trusting me."

Lisa helps Jennie with her bed and covered her with her blanket. She rubs her shoulders and smiled while nodding. She leans closer and kissed her forehead.

"Sleep. Goodnight, Jen.." she smiled and went back to her bed.

Jennie's still staring at her anxiously. Lisa just smiled again and closed her eyes. Jennie then sighed and went to sleep after.

•••••

The morning comes and Jennie woke up early. She turned to Lisa's bed when she remembered last night and saw it empty. She fixed herself and stood up. The girls are busy giggling while preparing their breakfast.

"OCP! Who's excited?!" Nayeon raises her hand.

The girls reacted and giggled excitedly. Jennie sat beside Lisa immediately and held her hand under the table. The girl turned to her and smiled. Lisa winked and nodded slowly before giving her a plate.

"Good morning. How's your sleep?"

"Good morning. Uhm, Lis.." Jennie mumbled and tightens the hold on Lisa's hand.

"I haven't talked to him yet. Don't worry." Lisa whispered and pecked on Jennie's cheek.

Jennie got surprised with her actions and looked at the girls, who's teasing them with their stares and giggles. She then felt hotness throughout her body, especially her face and tried to focus on her food.

They are eating while chatting when someone called and caught their attention.

"Yo Lisa!"

Lisa looked at Jennie then back to the guy again.

"Jeon Jungkook-ssi."

"Hey.. uhm, before your OCP, can you help me with something?" he asked.

Lisa looked at him intently.

"Sure. Later."

"Okay. Good morning, noonas." he greeted cheerfully.

The girls just responded to him and focused on the foods again.