Tabitha The Turkey

Zayn's POV

When we reach the house it's already 9:57pm somehow and Hayley already fell asleep.

"Guys, she's fallen asleep," I say with a smile,

"Awww," Harry cooed poking her, "I say we let the crazy nutter sleep," Liam said chuckling. Yeah she is a crazy one...but in a good way.

I carry Hayley to the door and when we all get in I take her straight to the guest bedroom which was luckily already set and I lay her on the bed gently. She's really pretty, I took a moment to admire her peaceful looking face with her eyes closed and then imagine when she opens them and is so crazy and weird.

I put the duvet over her, tuck her in and give her a kiss on the forehead.

Daddy direction you got some competition halla! "Good night crazy girl," I chuckle.

I turn around getting ready to leave the room when I see...Perrie standing by the doorway.

But luckily she didn't have hurt plastered on her face. Phew!

"Hey babe," she said casually as we walk out of the room,

"Hi Perrie, um listen it isn't wh-"

"It's okay, Liam told me everything and I trust you geez stop being so tense," she smiled, that smile that always captivates me and her eyes that put me in a trance. I immediately start kissing her and she does the same hugging my neck.

I grab her waist and pull her closer to me wanting more.

"Ehem ehem,"

We hear someone clear their throat loudly so we turn and see Louis standing a few feet away holding a camera.

"FOR THE FANS!" He yelled clicking a button.

After that I hear a bing sound on my phone indicating that I got a notification.

I know like I'm so popular, I got two texts in a day, one from my mum and one from right now! Um...

Where was I? Oh yeah, I check my phone and see that Lou has posted a tweet. I looked at the picture and saw Perrie and I from a few minutes ago.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT!?"

"BECAUSE Z," he answered sassily.

"I AM GOING TO MURDE-"

"The hell is going on?" We all turned to see Hayley rubbing her eyes with her fists. Awwww cute.

Then as if reading my mind I heard Lou say "Awwww cute," followed by another click. I heard another ding on my phone but didn't bother to check it knowing it was him posting another picture again.

"You did not just take a picture of me girlfriend," she said sassily,

"Yes I did gurl and whachu gone do bout it?" Lou asked in the same tone.

"Hmm..." Hayley put a hand on her chin pretending to think then all of a sudden yelled.

"THIS!"

She jumped onto Lou holding a-a banana? Where did she even get that from?

She started hitting Lou with the banana which caused Perrie and I to start cracking up.

"OI! My eye!"

"You deserve it for taking a picture of me looking like a half-zombie-half-asleep-freakazoid! You fish!" She yelled starting to hit him again.

She somehow managed to get on top of his shoulders, dropped the banana and started to pull his hair.