Daddy Direction Is Becoming Bad!

Liam's POV

I quickly ran out of the house feeling awful as fuck. I didn't mean to say that she should leave, I mean I did say it but that's not what I meant!

I can't even explain why I said that. Maybe it's because she is so joyful and I'm here feeling like shit for reasons that I don't even know myself.

I ran towards the direction I saw her running, the rain was making it hard to see so I squinted my eyes and saw in the far distant on the street a girl running, I immediately recognised her as Hayley, I suddenly saw her slip from the slippery ground and not get up.

"Hayley!" I yell through the rain.

I quickly ran to her as fast as I could, she actually ran a far distant so by the time I got to her I was panting like a mad dog.

"Hayley.." I bend down and sat down next to her then put her head on my lap.

"Hayley...please wake up... I'm sorry, this is all my fault," I say trying to ignore the big lump in my throat.

"Mmm" she mumbles then turns a little. She then opens her eyes slowly but then squints since it's still raining.

She slowly gets off me and looks around as if she forgot where was for a second.

"H-Hayley, I-I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean it I swear, I'm just so frustrated right now, I didn't mean to tell you to leave. I guess I was just angry from your crazy doings, but I don't want you to leave, I really don't. I felt -and still feel- so awful when those words just came out. I-I understand if you never want to talk to me again but please don't ignore the others, they won't make the most stupid mistake I just made. I'm sorry," I said not letting her reply and getting off the ground then turning to walk to a different direction that wasn't the direction home. I needed to clear my mind.

As I started walking I felt a small hand grab my wrist turning me around.

"Liam...I forgive you," she said.

I immediately must grabbed her and hugged her tightly.

"Besides it's not like you cursed me and told me to leave earth or something Li,"

"Are you seriously making jokes at a time like this?" I asked. It was still raining and we were drenched from head to toe.

"I'm me you can't expect me to say something deep here now do you...uhh Liam? Can't. breath."

I quickly let go feeling embarrassed.

"Sorry,"

"It's okay, I like hugs," the rain started to reduce and soon it stopped but the clouds were still there. I think a thunderstorm is coming our way.

"...."

"...."

"Guess we should head back now?"

"I'm gonna go for a walk, you go ahead besides I think they'll want to talk to you for a minute or two," Hayley said.

"One question though, I never got the chance to ask but whyndoes Ariel call you 'Zee'?"

She explained that it formed when Ari was trying to shorten her name.

"Oh,"

"Liam?"

"Yes?"

"Are Eleanor and Jessica nice people? I'd never really gotten the chance to talk with them personally,"

"Oh well Eleanor's cool but Jessica can be a real drama queen sometimes,"

"...hey Liam, since you're already here...wanna prank the guys and girls," Hayley asked.