Dafuq Just Happened?

Hayley Ze Queen of Camp Half Blood's POV

Two.

I saw two of everything.

Wait. Why does my carcass feel cold? Why does the ceiling have spots on them? Am I dying? No I DIDN'T EVEN BOND WITH MY DRAGON YET! ERAGON YOU PROMISED MAN! DARN YOU...but not you Saphira I still love you.

"Hey!" I heard Ariel yell hehe Ariel-Yell Aryell el oh el- oops I'm going off topic. I heard Ariel yell from a distance.

My head felt so heavy, I couldn't feel my body and I felt like throwing up a river.

"I'm so sorry love I didn't see you there" said a somehow familiar voice with a thick accent.

I groaned in pain because my head felt like it was being stepped on continuously by a stampede of deer but it's okay, the deers are pretty...and pink.

Hollup....why pink deers?
Because pink is um.. a colour that has been neglected? Yeah neglected.

My subconscious said.

"Hayley! Are you alright!" I heard Ari yell also with many thundering footsteps as well.

Damn woman shutcho pie-hole or I'll call a Ra'zac to come eatcho ass (A/N Christopher Paolini reference again I'm sorry but I just love that book ahhh)

"You are so unbelievable. You're on the floor, your face looks like Shrek, you also look like you're about to faint...and you make a joke," Ari said sternly but with relief in her voice.

I...think I just said that out loud, I thought dumbly. Meh.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" Said that voice again.

I blinked and looked around then my eyes stopped at a pair of bright blue eyes.

"C'mon let me help you up love," the dude said.

Surprisingly losing my voice Ari and the dude helped me sit up on the floor since I still felt dizzy.

"Are ya alright?" He said with his thick irish accent.

I nodded in response.

I then looked up to see another two pairs of eyes looking at me in concern.

"Do I have something on my face?" I said unconsciously touching my cheek, "no you don't," Ari said, "now does anywhere hurt?"

And that was when I felt a shock of immense pain strike from my right shoulder to my fingertips.

The shock was so...shocking that I gasped in pain and the tears came involuntarily. "Oh my gosh your arm!" Said one of the boys...oh I forgot they were still here.

"It's okay I can drive her to the hospital," Ariel said stiffly trying not to pounce and attack the blonde-haired blue-eyed cutie who looked super guilty.

"No. It's my fault! I should take her," said ze Irish boy.

I tried to stand up on my own but I accidentally fell back on my right arm. The pain was indescribable as it overtook my mind and senses with such a force that I passed out. The last thing I heard was "Hayley! Someone please help me carry h-" and that was it.

Niall's POV

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

This is all my fault! Darn you chocolate chip cookies! This is all your fault!

"Hey!" I heard a girl yell advancing to us. The girl I bumped into fell down on her right side.

"I'm so sorry love I didn't see you there," I said with worry that she could be hurt.

When her friend -I'm guessing- arrived she kneeled beside her looking at her with worry clear in her eyes.

We helped her up and the two girls had a short conversation.

When she asked her if anywhere hurt it looked like she felt immediate pain from her right shoulder. OH MY GOSH THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!

I wanted to take her to the hospital but her friend said no, I took a look at the girl I bumped into and saw that she was trying to stand up. She fell down on her right arm again and fainted from the pain.

"Hayley! Someone please help me carry her to the hospital?!" The girl who i'm guessing is called Ariel or Ari asked. Without hesitation I carried Hayley bridal style and the boys watched us worried as well.

"I'll meet you guys at the hospital," I said and two of them left to meet us at the hospital.

Ariel leaded me to her car, then I put Hayley in the backseat.

"I'm really sorry about all this," I said jesturing to her friend who I probably just hurt physically for maybe weeks or months so.

"It's okay" she said softy then started the car when we both got in. "What's your name?" She asked

"Niall," I said forgetting everything management and Simon has told me about telling strangers my name and blah blah blah paps blah blah blah gossip but I didn't care because that didn't matter right now.

"And your's?" I asked just to be sure,

"Ariel, but call me Ari," she replied,

We heard someone groaning in the backseat and I turned to see Hayley stirring with sweat on her forehead.

I looked at her with guilt knowing that she was in pain because of me even if it was an accident or not.

We reached the hospital in less than 10 minutes and quickly got Hayley inside. Zayn and Liam where already there waiting for us.

The nurses took Hayley and carried her to a room for god-knows-what.

Ariel wasn't allowed to go in so the four of us sat in the waiting room, we sat there for about 20 minutes luckily it wasn't an awkward silence and made small talk. Turns out that she's cool and describes Hayley as a complete weirdo and utter nutcase but very lovable once you get to know her. Hmm even seems like it. After we told Ari who we were she didn't scream thank goodness and her behaviour didn't change at all. That's good, I unconsciously patted her on the head and she looked at me in confusion, "did you seriously just pat my-" "Family of Miss Ivani?" said a nurse who looked like a crayon literally raped her face but thank god she was wearing actual clothes, well a nurses uniform anyway. Ari and I stood up.

"I'm afraid to tell you that she-"

****
Hey my Shashians how's it hangin?
What do you think the nurse is gonna say?
Sorry I didn't update for awhile but I had writers block but I'm back so woooooo *awkwardly claps* I know this isn't long enough but oi! I'm gonna make them longer as we go mkay? Kay.
Thanks for 328 reads! I really appreciate it! Let's try and gt it to 360!
Please don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, FAN AND SUBSCRIBE
Saphira: this isn't youtube little one.
Me: I know but like...I don't careee hehe
Saphira:*rolls eyes*

Okay well I hope you know the book 'Eragon' it gives me life.
NOT EDITED
BAI NOW,
~Aisha queen of Du Weldenvarden.