Don't Be A Codfish Ariel

Hayleys' POV

"Welcome, welcome to the Annual Hunger Games-

Okay okay I'm kidding we aren't in The Hunger Games or District 12 and shiz like that...

But Peeta tho... I'd like some bread from him burnt or not hehe...

Well I guess I should stop with the Hunger Games References and tell you about myself right?

Well my name is *whips blacks shades out of nowhere and puts them on saying* Jones. Hayley Jones, but my friends like to call me HAYLESTER DA OREO AND NUTELLA QUEEN OF NARNIA AND CAMP HALF BLOO-"

"Nobody ever calls you that Hayley"....

And that was Ariel my BFF who just sucked out the dignity which I have suffered so long and hard to built over these past few minutes...

"Ari! whachu know bout me?! whachu whachu know bout me?!" I sang, well yelled to Ari who was all the way downstairs making me my well deserved breakfast. Gosh it's not like I'm telling someone about my life as a story now geez.

"Shut up Zee and get your butt down here or I'll eat all the food!" Ari yelled from downstairs in the kitchen,

"YOU WOULDN'T DARE!" I scream running down the stairs from my room because well I'm not taking any chances.

As I race downstairs with only three more steps to go I gracefully and magically trip because gravity hates me and plant my face on the lovely but lonely cream coloured carpet. "Hey new record! You only had three more steps to go before-" Ari came into the view of the stairway and stared at me silently for approximately 5.5641205 seconds before bursting out laughing, "Oh... my...gosh...you landed just how I imagined haha!"

"wow...it actually just got a lot breezier," I muttered because my face was on the floor and my ass was up in the air like the Statue of Liberty's torch sooooooo...yeah. -_-

After I got up from the carpet and adjusted my lime green hoodie I flew to kitchen using my arms and plane which I call....um...ArmAirlines? Forget about that anyway as I walked into the kitchen I gasped

"IT'S THE PROMISED LAND! ARI! CALL MY LAWYER I'M CLAIMING THIS LAND AS MY OWN I MEAN LOOK AT THIS!...so beautiful" I screamed excitedly then started to cry and sob dramatically sinking down on my knees as well. Ari just walked in, took my plate which was stacked high with pancakes and spread with nutella and put it on the floor beside me, "now eat up Zee we have to go for our karate class in about two hours so chop chop!" she said doing crazy hand gestures as if I was some retarded pregnant seal that was giving birth to Chuck Norris...bitch I will bite you.

"okay okay I know now stop being a codfish and let me eat" I said poking her slightly with a katana that I borrowed...well stole from the red

power ranger umm ...Jonas?...Jayvon? Dakota? Jayden? Yeah Jayden? Das it.

When I finish eating my pancakes I get off the ground singing "my face above the water, my feet can't touch the ground, touch the ground" because my buttocks was numb and I really couldn't feel the ground because I couldn't feel my legs...

=======================
HEY MA SHASHIANS HOW YA DOIN? I hope you like this chapter and story so far

if you do like it...
VOTE!

if you don't like it...
STILL VOTE!

but you don't have to if you don't want to NO PRESSURE ;)

I also put a pic of Ariel over there>>

~Aisha...is that my name? I'm pretty sure that's my name.
NOT EDITED

(Monday 2nd February 3:33pm I am cringing by just looking at all my errors, hopefully when I finish this book I'll edit everything properly)