Chapter forty-five

Previously:Chase POV:„We have it covered, right Chasey?" – She kissed my cheek

Previously:
Chase POV:
„We have it covered, right Chasey?" – She kissed my cheek.
„Of course we do."

Back to present
Zuma POV:
"Ahhh! Wet Wet Wet!" - Rocky yelped and jumped on me as Ryder accidentally splashed him with water from the bucket he kicked. (Oofy) 
"Oh no! I'm sorry Rocky! I didn't want to!" - Boy ran to us and apologized. 
"It's ok Ryder. I know it wasn't your intention." - Mix-breed shaked the water out of his fur.
"Oh, ok. Anyways, I think I'll go back to Lookout now. If you'll need me, just call me." - He smiled and wandered off. Meanwhile, my boyfriend still didn't let me stand up.
"Ummm, Wocky? You hewe?" - I chuckled and then he turned his head to face me.
"Yes, I am. Let me do something." - He whispered softly.
"Okay! What is it?" - My curiousness got over me. (It happens)
"This." - He answered and French kissed me. If it'd be possible, hearts would replace my pupils. But instead I closed my eyelids and melted into it. We changed our positions a bit, so we could hug. He made me feel better so many times. What did I do to deserve such an amazing boyfriend? I love him so much. (Noice) 

Tracker POV:
"Track! Glad to see you my sweetheart!" - Sweetie tackled me to the ground and attacked with licks.
"And I'm happy to see you too mi amor." - I laughed when she jumped off me. I guess it's time to see where I will sleep. Most probably in a guest room. That's how most of royal people or pups would give for guests. So you can imagine my surprised face when she opened door to her room.
"A-Are you sure Sweetie?" - I stuttered in shock.
"Yup! Don't worry, there's enough place for us two!" - She giggled and pulled me inside closing door afterwards. (Kewl) 
"I didn't expect this, but I like it! Gracias!" - I put the suitcase on the floor and kissed her. I pulled her closer to me and laid on my back, so she can rest on me. Not letting air get between our lips, we enjoyed our time. I'm sure we'll have so much fun during that weekend. Tomorrow, we'll go to the garden and play tag, hide and seek or tug of war. But before it, she'll give me a tour of the castle. I'm looking forward to this with curiousness, because I want to know what nice places are there.

 I'm looking forward to this with curiousness, because I want to know what nice places are there

Author's note: Long time no see. Welcome back. This break were caused by school which decided to start our winter break at 23rd. BUt I eventually got that one for you. Dedication goes to Amiable_Writer, because effort she puts into her work is amazing! Stay safe everyone.