Chapter thirty-nine

Previously:Chase POV:"Of course my love

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Of course my love."

Time skip to tomorrow 5 A.M. (Today we'll have the leaving moment lol)
BEEP BEEP  Just great. It's the time. I was really surprised when I saw Skye already prepared. So that's why she wasn't on the bed. (Yesh) 
"Hello Chasey! I took care of all stuff, so you only have to throw your things inside the suitcase!" - She exclaimed happily as I got up slowly.
"Thank you. I appreciate it. I knew I can count of you." - She smiled  at those words and hugged me. (Awwww)
"And I can count on you too. I'll let you get done with packing first, then we can go down to eat breakfast." - Cockapoo jumped back on bed and just sit down. 

Ten minutes later:
"Good morn-yawn-ing you two. What's up?" - Ryder greeted us drinking his hot cocoa. (Very tasty) 
"Nothing much. How about you and Katie?" - I asked with a smile.
"It was good! We watched a great movie!" - He laughed and took another sip.
"Just like us earlier! What was it about?" - Skye got excited. (Cool)
"It was Titanic" - He answered.
"Nice. Now, let's wait a little bit and then we'll make a breakfast." - I quickly proposed and they both agreed.

1 hour 40 minutes later (I'm so lazy lol)
"Is everyone here?" - I heard Jake yelling from the driver seat.
"Yes!" - We all replied and then he turned on the engine. 

On the plane
"Just like a month ago, huh?" - I nudged Skye's shoulder as plane was taking off. (Déjà vu?)
"Yeah, but this time, we're engaged. Thank you so much for it." - She sighed and laid her head on me. 
"You're welcome. And thank you too. Without you it wouldn't be same." - I blushed a little while holding her paw.
"Last time we listened to music. What will we do now?" - She spoke out those words with a bored voice. 
"Maybe take some sleep?" - I offered and noticed her yawning.
"Only if you're with me." - Cockapoo answered. Then, we could take off our seatbelts and lay closer to each other. She fell asleep without even a minute passing. I guess she was too tired getting ready. After a moment I could hear snoring from everywhere. Why am I the only one who's awake? (Idk, answer yourself) Time for some shut eye. I'll just put an alarm before, so I'll know if we are back.

 I'll just put an alarm before, so I'll know if we are back

Author's note: Hi. I'm useless. And that's a fact. So, dedication goes to skasesnumber1fan, it's unbelievable how much you did for me. Stay safe everyone.