Chapter eight

Previously:Chase POV:"And later we'll talk to Ryder

Previously:
Chase POV:
"And later we'll talk to Ryder." - I said to her.

Back to present
"Yeah. But what can they do there?" - She looked at me. 
"Talk, eat, have fun. Simple." - I explained.
"Hehe, ok." - She snuggled up closer to my chest. (Nice)
"And what does my love want for breakfast?" - I laughed as she hugged me tightier.
"Hmm, same thing as always. And you're my love too." - She started kissing my chin.
"Aww, thanks Skye." - I put mine head on hers. After 5 miutes we decided to eat alone, since it was early. When we got to the Lookout, Ryder was already playing on his pup-pad. (He JuSt WoKe Up AnD hE's AlReAdY PlAyInG gAmEs!)
"Hello guys. How are you?" - He asked as we came to the bowls.
"Great. What about you?" - We answered at the same time.
"Not bad. I'm also happy for you both!" - He smiled. (Same) But he had no idea about our plan.
"Thank you Ryder sir. Anyways, I hope you'll get her too soon!" - I answered along with a nod from my girlfriend.
"W-What do you m-mean?" - I could see him trying to cover up that he's blushing.
"You like Katie, don't you?" - This time Cockapoo gave a question.
"W-Well, y-yes." - He dropped his head down.
"You don't have to be ashamed of that. We'll help you." - I offered.
"Really?" - His face lightened up very fast. (Good)
"Yeah. We've got an idea for you." - Skye took my words I wanted to say, just like she was using telepathy. ( OoO ) Then we both stared at each other.
"Ok. I bet you're hungry now. Let's eat and then you'll tell it." - He filled the bowls.
"Yay!" We both started consuming our meal.

After they were done with it
"So, what have you got for me?" - Ryder looked at us when we ended.
"How about a date in the park?" - I proposed.
"Hmm. It sounds good. But what we'll do there?" - He got confused. (-_-)
"Maybe you'll bring something to eat. Then you can have a picnic, talk and confess to each other afterwards." - We said.
"Thank you so much already. I finally have an idea and courage to do it." - He petted our heads.
"You're welcome Ryder sir. You can always count on us." - Me and Skye came closer to him and made a group hug.

Three hours later
Ryder POV:
It's the time. You have to do it now.

Author's note: Hi again in my everyday bad quality post dose

Author's note: Hi again in my everyday bad quality post dose. Dedication goes to N0NAMEF0RY0U, because his latest story is awesome. I recommend checking it out. Stay safe everyone.