Chapter thirty-five

Previously:Zuma POV:I can't help it, he's too perfect to not do it

Previously:
Zuma POV:
I can't help it, he's too perfect to not do it.

Back to present
Marshall POV:
"What do you think? Did Skye accept it?" - Everest asked all of sudden. We got up and walked to the window. Just in time, because they were coming back. I noticed that Cockapoo has something shiny on her paw. I nudged my girlfriend and pointed at it.
"I guess she did." - I whispered to Husky. (Amazing) 
"I see now, I'm so glad for them. But now, let's take a nap." - She yawned and streched. I guess she's tired. In fact, I am too. (Sleepy boi hours) 
"Ok my princess!" - I agreed and let her jump on my back. She may be same height as me, but I'm strong enough. (Nice)
"You're so muscular, yet you're very soft." - She sighed in happiness as smile grew on my face.
"Thank you!" - We laid on bed and she almost instantly fell asleep.

Chase POV:
"You made this day best in my life, Chase." - My love laid on me while sitting on the bed.
"And you did with mine too Skye." - I whispered back and put a blanket over us. Luckily, we'll have one more week to celebrate our engagement. I searched through internet and found some nice places we can go. First thing we'll do in morning, is announcing it. That's for sure. And now, it's time to get some rest. We both deserve it.

Time skip to morning
As me and Skye were about to kiss at our wedding, I felt something nudging me, along with a whisper.
"Wake up sleepy head, it's morning already." - I opened my eyes to see pup of my dreams smiling. So that was only a dream for now. (Oof) But I'm sure it won't be for long.
"Hehe, hi! How was your night mi amor?" - I laughed and kissed her cheek.
"It was good. I had a dream about our wedding and-" - I kissed her lips quickly.
"Just like me. Should we tell others now?" - I asked when we looked at each other.
"I guess so. But first, let's cuddle. I want it so much!" - She yawned and hugged me. (Awwww)
"Okay, but only for 15 minutes." - I joked and embraced her too. She's so cute when she smiles. 

Thirty minutes later
"Okie! We can go down now! Thank you!" - Cockapoo parted her lips away and took my paw. Now we only have to gather everyone.

 Now we only have to gather everyone

Author's note: Hello. Nothing here today. Dedication goes to skasesnumber1fan, thank you for all your support. Stay safe everyone.