Chapter twenty

Previously:Skye POV:And bedrooms with big double bed and a wardrobe

Previously:
Skye POV:
And bedrooms with big double bed and a wardrobe.

Back to present
Summarizing, it looked awesome in every way possible. (Nice) I can't believe Chase paid for all of this. It's so generous of him. (I guess so) And that's why I love him. He's really kind. Then we all picked our bedrooms and went inside so we can unpack. 

Thirty minutes later
Chase POV:
We're done. It didn't take that long, because there weren't much stuff. (Ok) So we jumped on a bud and cuddled for some time. I really love that we have plety of time for each other. But then, someone knocked on our door. 
"Chase? Skye? Do you want to eat something?" - I heard Marshall yelling from the corridor.
"Not now." - We answered at the same time.
"Ok. I'll call you later!" - Dalmatian rushed down the stairs.
"You're such an amazing boyfriend Chase." - My beloved one looked at my eyes. I swear, I could gaze at her all day and don't get bored.
"Maybe we'll take a short nap?" - She offered.
"Sure. If you're with me, we can do everything." - I hugged her tightier and rubbed her fur.
"You know I like when you do this. It feels so soft." - She murmured and licked my chin slowly.
"I know. That's why I do it." - I whispered back. But then she fell asleep. (Awww) Maybe I should hit the hay too. And we can go to the beach in the morning. Her touch really calms me down. Goodnight Skye, I love you.

Time skip by few hours (Yyay)
It flew like no time, and sun is going up. (Ok) It's time to get up then. My angel looks so peacefully right now. Sadly, I have to do it.
"Wake up my sweet. It's morning." - I smiled as she opened her eyes innocently and stared at me.
"Hi Chasey. Can I get a morning kiss?" - Cockapoo giggled. How can I say no to this cute face?
"Of course." - I leaned closer and we shared a quick kiss.
"Anyways, in this room there's a surprise for you." - I smiled shyly.
"What is it?" - She waggled her tail as she jumped out from the bed looking around.
"Do you see those curtains?" - I pointed at them.
"Yeah. And there are windows, right?" - She asked confused. I couldn't help, but laughed at this comment.
"Well, move them away and you'll see." - She did as I said. And there was...

Author's note: Hello and welcome again in this story, that is hated the most

Author's note: Hello and welcome again in this story, that is hated the most. 3rd day of "no-announcements" event takes it place today. Dedication goes to TheVette09, which is coming back. Good to see you there bud! Stay safe everyone.