Chapter twenty-six

Previously:No one's POV:She always looked beautiful, but this time it was even better than usually

Previously:
No one's POV:
She always looked beautiful, but this time it was even better than usually.

Back to present
"Y-You look breathtaking." - He finally stuttered after a while. (Someone's amazed, huh?)
"Thank you. Can you buy it for me?" - She started looking for a tag, but Chase cut her off.
"Don't worry about the prize, it doesn't matter. Most important thing is for you to be happy." - Cockapoo hugged him afterwards. Everyone in the shop was looking at them weirdly.
"They're just the opposite, is it possible that they're together?" - Some Husky girl said in shock. (Wow) They both just ignored it and went off to the cash registers. 

Twenty minutes later (Lazy again)
Skye POV:
"Thank you again Chasey!" - I giggled and licked his cheek. 
"No problem. How about we'll get something to eat? I think there's a restaurant on second floor." - He proposed.
"Really? We didn't have breakfast in the morning, so why not?" - I yipped as we went on the stairs.

Two hours later
Marshall POV:
"Who are we waiting for now?" - I counted everyone, and two pups were missing. (Well well, it's our famous couple again) Then I got a call.
"We're coming bro!" - I heard Shepherd muttering under his breath as they were rushing through the main corridor. 
"Ok, we're waiting!" - I laughed and hung up. (Awesome joke dude)
"I'll just start up the car." - Jake sit on the driver's seat and turned on the engine. (Poggers) Then, two good known shades appeared on a parking lot and went in our direction. 
"We're here!" - They yelled while joining us.

One hour later
Chase POV:
"Good to be back home!" - My love cheered as we entered our room.
"Yeah! Speaking of this place, there's something I didn't show you yet." - I mumbled quietly in her ear.
"Show it then! Is it in this room?" -Skye started to look around herself when I took her paw. 
"No. Come with me." - She followed me downstairs to the door we haven't opened before. When I unlocked them, they revealed corridor with tiles both on walls and floor. And it lead to the pool, jaccuzi and sauna. (Noice)
"It's amazing! Wait, I wanted to ask you one thing." - She leaned her head on my shoulder.
"Yea?"
"How much renting this house cost?" - I was expecting to hear this question at one point.
"For one month it's 600.000$." - I answered shortly. She couldn't believe it.

 She couldn't believe it

Author's note: Hello. Simple shot. Dedication goes to VladMIX87, his stories are entertaining and very well-written. Check them out and vote from me. Stay safe everyone.