Chapter thirty-six

Previously:Chase POV:Now we only have to gather everyone

Previously:
Chase POV:
Now we only have to gather everyone.

Back to present
Well, I think that Marshall and Everest already know how it went. I could see their faces looking out through curtains in their room. (Not bad) Enough of thinking, time to break the news.

Ten minutes later
"You brought us together to say this?" - Dalmatian whispered with a smile.
"Yeah. I know that you already know it." - I answered before Skye nuzzled my cheek.
"Haha, you know me so well!" - He laughed and joined rest of our friends on couch.
"So, why did you get us here you two?" - Ryder raised his eyebrow. (Oof) 
"Well, so, we... ummm..." - I forgot what to say, but Cockapoo helped me.
"Me and Chase are engaged now." - She showed a ring to everyone with light blush on her cheeks.
"Wow. It looks amazing! I'm so happy for you two!" - Katie cheered first. And then everyone else started clapping. 
"So, when will you think about wedding?" - Rocky gave a question which we already thought about.
"We'll have it when it will be summer in Adventure Bay." - We both said while looking at each other.
"Okay! If you'll need any help, just tell me! Now, I have to go. Zumy's waiting for me!" - Mix-breed offered and rushed towards the Labrador.
"Will do! Thank you!" - I yelled quickly before Skye pulled me towards the second room. 
"Let's have few quick kisses alone, shall we?" - She leaned closer towards me and pressed her lips against mine. We went almost instantly to twirling our tongues around each other's. (Noice) I love her so much. I hope that we'll do perfect as marriage and maybe... parents in some time. (O_O) I still didn't ask her for it though. For now it's just thoughts. Maybe I'll just wait for right time.

Marshall POV:
"It's great that they got together, but what about us? When should we have our wedding?" - I started to panic, but Everest hugged me.
"Don't worry, we'll handle this. How about a week after we come back?" - She proposed with soft voice.
"Ok. You always know what to do." - I complimented her forgetting about everything except the one thing. Her.
"You too Marshy! What would I do without you?" - Husky laughed and rubbed my back.
"I could ask the same question. We need each other." - I joked and kissed her forehead. Now, I guess, we have to think about preparations.

 Now, I guess, we have to think about preparations

Author's note: Hello everyone. I don't know if people need me on Wattpad anymore. I guess not. I'll update for now, but I'm not sure if I should have stay. Anyways, dedication goes to Amazing_Chase_15, both for Chase and Angelina. Thank you two for your support. Stay safe everyone.