Chapter fifty

Previously:Rubble POV:I surely have to ask her to meet tomorrow, cuz it seems like we'll have a good time

Previously:
Rubble POV:
I surely have to ask her to meet tomorrow, cuz it seems like we'll have a good time.

Back to present
Chase POV:
"Awwww, just look at them! They have lovely time together!" - Skye smiled as we were watching them from distance. (Nice)
"Yeah! Rubble found the confidence, so it's all going well! Anyways, this evening, how about I take you out somewhere?" - I asked. I planned everything already, so I hope she says yes. (Don't worry, I'm sure she will)
"This sounds great! Yes! I really want to!" - She yipped in happiness and made a backflip, which was perfect as always.
"So, how about we meet at 8 PM next to the Lookout?" - Her smile got even wider after those words.
"Just perfect! I'll have enough time to prepare myself!" - Cockapoo's magenta eyes were now shining. Cruuuuuud. I love staring at them.
"Cool! See you later then! I love youuuu!" - We kissed each other for goodbye and went in our own directions.

Forty minutes later:
Rubble POV:
We're playing hide and seek right now. And she doesn't expect that I know where she's hiding at all. For now I'm pretending I'm looking around, but slowly going closer. And then, when I got close enough, I jumped on her. We rolled over few times and landed with me laying on the ground and Angel hugging. I could feel my cheeks go from normal to red in a span of a second, just as her did so. (Awwww, Rubble Bubble is in love!)
"Sorry about that. I didn't mean to." - We both mumbled at the same time, which made us blush even harder than before. (CoIncIdEnCe)
"How about we go meet my friends? I'd like to introduce you to them." - I offered to change the topic and make it less awkward.
"Sure thing! Finally something interesting going on in my life!" - Beagle jumped in happiness. Wow, looks like she really didn't have much to do past days. 
"I'm glad I could make your day less boring!" - She giggled and answered:
"You didn't only make it less boring, but also one of best in my life! Thanks!" - She did something I didn't expect. She hugged me. (H u g g o) I can't believe it already happened on the first day! My face became red again, but luckily this time she didn't see it. When she finally let go I could notice her smile becoming even wider. Looks like she really enjoys time with me!

Author's note: Hello! How are you all doing? I hope your day is going good! Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to VladMIX87, a very good friend of mine, who also writes stories

Author's note: Hello! How are you all doing? I hope your day is going good! Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to VladMIX87, a very good friend of mine, who also writes stories. And they are just amazing! Feel free to check them out, although I said this more than 40 times now I think. See you soon! Stay safe everyone!