Chapter fifty-seven

Previously:

Previously:

Sweetie POV:

It's been only 2 hours, and our holidays are already amazing.

Back to present

Chase POV:

"Hey, how about we take a walk around the town? You know, just visit few places and have fun in general?" - I nudged Skye, waking her up.

"Sure. But can we cuddle for 10 minutes before that?" - She asked while keeping her eyes closed and smiling. I swear I have never seen anything as cute as her, especially when she's smiling.

"Alright!" - I chuckled and laid down next to her.

Skye POV:

Before I realised, Chase was already asleep. I guess he didn't have much rest at night. But we can always go on that walk later and saying that, I think I might get some more rest myself. Deciding on that, I tightened my hug and closed my eyes, slowly drifting to sleep while feeling the warmth of German Shepherd's chest.

An hour later

Chase POV:

"So, where do you wanna go Chasey?" - Skye asked and playfully nudged me, making me chuckle.

"I don't really know. I thought we could just wander around Adventure Bay for a while, but if you want to go somewhere, then that's fine with me." - I answered with a smile.

"You know what? I think your idea is better. Let's just go wherever our paws take us." - Cockapoo smiled back. She always gets me with her cuteness so bad, that whenever she looks at me, I feel like I'm in heaven. It's like she's my angel, who always looks after me and is always there for me. Sometimes it's just hard to describe in words how much I love her.

Tracker POV:

"Come on! It's not that cold!" - I yelled to Sweetie, who was standing on the shore.

"What if you're just tricking me though?" - She asked.

"Why would I do it? Wait, how about I come to you and we enter it together?" - I proposed, on which she just nodded. Then, I came closer and took her paw.

"I have to admit it, you were right Tracker." - She said after taking few steps into the water.

"See? I told you it wasn't that bad." - I chuckled and pecked her cheek.

"Yeah." - She smiled.

Rubble POV:

"Yayyy! Let's go!" - I yelled after crossing the finish line me, Zuma and Rocky made.

"Wow! I never knew you could run so fast!" - Said the Chocolate Lab.

"Well, I couldn't. But I started kinda exercising some time ago." - I answered.

Author's note: Well, I don't really know what to say here this time

Author's note: Well, I don't really know what to say here this time. I guess I'm slowly running out of any ideas recently. Anyway, I dedicate this chapter to... Well, I don't really know who it could be for, so I guess it's dedicated to everyone who sees it. I hope you all are doing good.
Stay safe everyone.