Chapter one

Previously:Chase POV:I felt, that I wasn't good enough for her, but I finally found out that I am

Previously:
Chase POV:
I felt, that I wasn't good enough for her, but I finally found out that I am.

Back to present (How good to say it again)
"Zuma, Rocky? Come here!" - I called them. And they both jumped out from mix-breed's puphouse.
"Why are you calling us Chase?" - They both asked in the same time.
"Well. I have to tell you something, but we have to get to the others." - I answered their question.

Two minutes later (I'm too lazy)
"Guys, everyone's here." - I announced as we came closer.
"It's amazing Chasey!" - Skye quickly kissed me, which was met with applause from Marshall, Everest and Rubble, and shock from both guys who just came with me.
"So, you're official now?" - They asked when we pulled back.
"Yep. Only Ryder and Tracker don't know about this yet." - I smiled (Nice)

Meanwhile (You waited for it, don't you?)
Tracker POV:
"H-Hola Sweetie." - I saw her in front of the castle and walked up to her.
"Hi Tracker. What brings you here at this special day?" - She smiled.
"Well... I wanted to talk to you. In private." - I marked the last sentence. (Confession, here we go again)
"Ok. We're alone now. What is it?" - She made a step closer.
"I-I know we don't meet a lot. And I know I may not be perfect. B-But I love you. I know that you and pups had difficult past, but I believe inside that you're not like that. W-Would you g-go out with m-me?" - I somehow managed to say that.

Sweetie POV: (first time)
What is this feeling? I knew that I loved him, but it's the first time I feel loved by someone. And I don't mean princess of Barkingburg, because she's already my owner. I made a decision.
"Of course Track." - I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

Tracker POV:
I can't believe it! It's the best day of my life!
"Gracias mi amor bello." - I whispered into her ear.
"Hehe. You're welcome." - She replied. But then (drums intensifies)
"Looks like you finally found your partner Sweetie." - Oh no. (Oh no.) Princess saw us.
"Y-Yes. Is it bad?" - She asked nervously when we both broke the hug.
"No at all! I'm happy for you both!" - She gave us warm smile.
"Thank you!" - I answered while looking at my new girlfriend. Then, Chase called me.

 Then, Chase called me

Author's note: Hi. You don't even know how I'm happy to say it again. Dedications will still be here. It would be weird of me to not start it with dedication for Amiable_Writer, because my every book does. Keep up your amazing work doing your original! Stay safe everyone.