Chapter seventeen

Previously:Chase POV:"Would you help me with picking clothes?"Back to present"Sure

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Would you help me with picking clothes?"

Back to present
"Sure. You can count on me." - I responded. But I couldn't believe my eyes when I entered her puphouse. She didn't have lots of them, which was kind of shock to me. (Why?) I thought it'll be the opposite. (Oh, I see now)
"Skye? What did you mean by 'help'? You don't have many of it." - I noticed.
"I actually lied to you. We don't spend time here often and I wanted to show you something." - She sighed.
"Then I forgive you. What is it?" - I got curious when she got to the shelf and took a book from it.
"It's a book with our pictures, just like yours." - Cockapoo opened it and showed me them.
"Big brains think similarly, huh?" - I chuckled while looking at next pages. (Maybe)
"I guess so. I'll get my things fastly, and you can check out the rest." - She laughed and took her bag.

Ten minutes later (I'm too lazy to think off something)
"I'm done. Anything interesting?" - She nuzzled my cheek when laying down next to me.
"No, only you." - I smiled and took her paw.

Tracker POV:
Ryder told me and Carlos everything. And this time Sweetie is coming with us! I can't wait to spend this whole month with her. It's pretty boring here right now. And Los Angeles is pretty chilly place, so we'll get a lot of rest. We're leaving tomorrow, but I'm ready. Now I have to hope time will run faster than usual.

Marshall POV:
"Everest, give me this back!" - I yelled as she ran out from my puphouse with the card.
"Catch me first!" - She looked back at me with a smile on her face. So I chased here. Little she knew, Chase helped me improve my stamina. So I was able to catch up with her after some time.
"And I got you!" - I jumped on her and we rolled few times, landing with me on top. (Ayy, nice)
"You did, my cute Marshmallow" - She giggled when I took paper from her muzzle. It was a card I wanted to give her on the trip. Luckily, she didn't see what was there, but only 'Don't touch' on the folded side.

Five minutes later
"And this is your prize!" - She kissed me when we came back. (How sweet)
"You were already it." - I said after we broke apart. And we connected our lips again.

 And we connected our lips again

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Author's note: Hello. How do you do, fellow kids? Actually, I don't need to know, it's your business. And I'm sure no one sees it, so I can use dank jokes as much as I want. Dedications goes to Amazing_Chase_15, you're doing pretty, welp, AMAZING, just as yours name. Stay safe everyone.