Chapter fifty-one

Previously:Rubble POV:Looks like she really enjoys time with me!Ten minutes later:Chase POV:"Hi, Rubble! I see you have a new friend!" - I greeted them as soon as I saw them coming towards me and my love

Previously:
Rubble POV:
Looks like she really enjoys time with me!

Ten minutes later:
Chase POV:
"Hi, Rubble! I see you have a new friend!" - I greeted them as soon as I saw them coming towards me and my love.
"Hello! I'd like to introduce you two to Angel!" - Bulldog answered looking at her.
"Heya Chase and Skye! Rubble already told me about you so much!" - She spat out on one breath with a very wide smile.
"Woah. We're glad to meet you too!" - Cockapoo smiled back at her after shaking paws.
"So, I heard you're together, is that true?" - Angel asked curiously. As I was about to answer, Skye kissed my lips. After a second of pure shock, I closed my eyes with pleasure and enjoyed the moment. It lasted only 4 seconds, but it felt so good, as always. (Awwwww)
"I'll take it as a yes." - Everyone present at the moment laughed at Beagle's statement.
"Nice choice bud." - I whispered to Rubble making him blush. Then, he spoke out.
"Angel? I was wondering, if maybe, possibly, you'd like to stay with us for a night? There's a new Apollo Super Pup movie and I wanted to watch it together with you." - Seeing a smile growing on her face, I already knew the answer.
"I'd love to! It's my favorite show!" - She wagged her tail in happiness.
"Would you look at this, it's his favorite show too!" - I interrupted. (Yes)
"Yup! So, how about we meet here at 8 PM?" - Bulldog proposed sharing his excitement with her
"Of course! I should get ready then!" - She yipped and hugged Rubble, which I think he didn't realize. (How? Lmao)
"Alright! See ya!" - He answered with joy in his voice (Poggers)
"Bye! See you in the evening!" - She let go and wandered off down the road.
"So, I guess we'll leave you two alone this night." - My love said lying on me.
"If you want to, you can stay. I don't mind it." - He shrugged laughing quietly.
"It's alright. We have things to do anyway, right Chasey?" - Cockapoo winked at me.
"Yeah, right. So, we wish you two a lovely night!" - I confirmed winking back at her.
A few hours later
Skye POV:
"You said we have things to do? What will it be?" - Chase asked looking at me the flirty way after we locked the door to his puphouse.
"How about I'm gonna give you kisses? Lots of kisses." - I walked up to him and locked my eyes on his.

Author's note: Hello everyone! Sorry it took me so long! Still trying to get used to writing lmao

Author's note: Hello everyone! Sorry it took me so long! Still trying to get used to writing lmao. Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to VladMIX87, amazing work as always bud! Keep it up! Stay safe everyone!