Chapter thirteen

Previously:Chase POV:"Maybe second one

Previously:
Chase POV:
"Maybe second one." - We hugged like never before.

Back to present
"I still can't believe that we're together." - A small smile appeared on my face as I went back to our first kiss. It felt like a dream back at the time, but it was real.
"Same, I was afraid that you won't love me back." - Skye snuggled up against me. (Nice)
"And I did too. But it was luckily only my thoughts." - We pulled each other closer. But then I heard a long beep. Awww, why did it load so fast? (Idk too)
"Hehe, I guess it's time to watch them!" - She giggled and I cliked "play".

No one's POV:
FIRST VIDEO
"How do you rate Barcelona Skye?" - Shepherd asked as he started recording.
"It's beautiful, especiall in June." - Cockapoo laughed while looking at buildings on the other side of the road.
"Yeah. No clouds today and 34 Celcius degrees." - Chase said while showing view on the clip.
"Can we go to the beach Chase? I really want to swim here." - She made cute eyes to him.
"Sure." - He agreed.
"Thanks! Let's save the camera memory now." - Skye hugged him.
"Yeah, we'll maybe film something later too." - He stopped.

SECOND VIDEO
"Marshall?" - They both came into the room where Dalmatian was preparing Christmas decorations.
"What is it?" - He stopped comparing lights and looked at them. (He'll see in a moment)
"You like Everest, right?" - His friends caught him off guard.
"W-What do you mean?" - Chase got the moment of him blushing on the camera he hid.
"Of course you do, look at your face!" - Skye showed him the mirror.
"W-Well, you got me. I like, wait, I love her." - Marshall lowered his head.
"It's ok bud. We won't tell her. It's up to you to confess." - Both of the pups said in sync.
"Very funny. You like each other too. Don't worry, I won't tell anyone." - He joked while getting cheerful again. Then three friends started laughing together.

THIRD VIDEO
"And how is my awesome friend today?" - This time Cockapoo recorded the situation. And Shepherd was laying down next to her.
"Very tired. I had patrol at the night." - He yawned loudly after saying that.
"Then maybe catch some sleep. I'll stay with you." - Skye gave him a blanket.
"Aww, that's so caring from you!" - He chuckled.
"You're welcome!" - She answered. One minute later, he was already asleep.

Skye POV:
"Maybe we'll go back to this?" - I asked Chase.

Author's note: Hi for 13th time here! Do you know what does it mean? It means that this story exists for 13 days now! Dedication goes to Amiable_Writer, her original is just amazing

Author's note: Hi for 13th time here! Do you know what does it mean? It means that this story exists for 13 days now! Dedication goes to Amiable_Writer, her original is just amazing. Stay safe everyone.