Chapter five

Previously:Chase POV:I can't believe it! I'm so lucky to have her!Back to presentWhat should I wear? (Something awesome) Wait

Previously:
Chase POV:
I can't believe it! I'm so lucky to have her!

Back to present
What should I wear? (Something awesome) Wait. Maybe this black tuxedo I had in Barkingburg? Yeah, here it is. (Nice) Bowtie from that day will suit it as well. Now, if I chose clothes, I'll get the shower before I put them on. I'll do it now.

Fifteen minutes later
I'm ready. Only perfume left. Which should I pick?

Meanwhile with Skye
"Ok, you're almost ready. Now, I have to dry you off."  Katie said as she turned on a hair dryer.
"It's fine. I can't wait to see him again!" - I said happily.
"I hope everything will go well and you'll be happy together." - She smiled as she continued doing her job. (Same)
"Thanks. Well, what about you and Ryder?" - I decided to ask.
"W-What do you mean?" - She got confused.
"Well, you love him, don't you?" - I teased her a little.
"Y-Yes. I'll ask him soon, don't worry." - She assured.
"Everything done!" - She started cleaning her workspace.
"Thank you! Good luck! Bye!" - I waved to her as I was waking out.
"See ya! Good luck too!" - Katie yelled back. Then I came back to the lookout.

Chase POV:
I used some James Bond perfume. It should be ok. When I went outside, Skye was here. She looks so beautiful.
"Hi back Chase! You look so handsome in this!" - She hugged me.
"And you're gorgeous today too Skye! Let's go now. We'll talk on our way." - I proposed. And we wandered off to the restaurant together.

Ten minutes later
We're here.
"Ladies first." - I held door for her. (Nice)
"Hehe! Thanks!" - She entered and I did so after her.
"Good evening. I made a reservation for 7 P.M." - Skye said.
"Yeah. Table for two. It's right there, by this window. Take a seat and I'll get back in a moment with menu." - Waiter rushed to the counter. After he collected the cards, he got back to our table.
"Ok. There you go." - He handed us lists of meals.

Five minutes later
We finally got our choice. As main meal, we took some fresh fish along with fries. And of course we took some sprakling water with it. We got information, that everything'll be ready in 20 minutes, so we had some time to talk.
"Chase? I think we should get Ryder and Katie together." - She started.
"I agree. I even got a plan." - It was time to share it.

Author's note: Hi everyone! This time no further announcements

Author's note: Hi everyone! This time no further announcements. Straight to dedication. It goes to Amiable_Writer, thanks for your support. Stay safe everyone.