Chapter twenty-two

Previously:No one's POV:"Yes it was

Previously:
No one's POV:
"Yes it was." - New voice joined the conversation. This pup was Skye.

Back to present
Skye POV:
"Wait. Why did you come?" - Ryder asked with confusion on his face.
"I just wanted to inform you we're all in the garden now." - I informed happily.
"Oh. Fine, we'll be there in a moment!" - They showed thumbs up and I left back to where pups were.
"And what did they say?" - Chase hugged me. (Noice)
"They're coming in few minutes!" - I exclaimed and kissed his cheek.
"Oh, luckily, we're ready, right?" - Everyone nodded on this. (pog)
"Great! Let's wait then!" - I ordered and we hid behind the snow wall.

Five minutes later
"What is go- WOAH!" - Jake yelled as he was hit by multiple snowballs we threw from behind the barricade.
"Oh, you guys on it huh?" - Carlos laughed as he made some and attacked back. This turned into a fight, just as we expected. But they don't know we made good preparation for this.

Chase POV:
I used my white clothes as camouflage and I'm crawling slowly to the bush right now.When I got there, I took one of the ammo I got and threw it at Ryder. After it hit him, I hid and waited. He turned around, but he wasn't able to see me, so he just tried to hit Skye. I couldn't let that happen, so I threw another one at his head, hitting the spot perfectly. (Trickshoter alert) He got even more suspicious. So I decided to make my way back to my teammates.

Thirty minutes later
"Ok, you won!" - Katie admitted as they got circled by us.
"Yay!" - We all wagged our tails and howled.
"Let's go back inside now. We should dry ourselves so we won't catch a cold." - My owner proposed. And we all agreed on it.

Another five minutes later (Me lazy, lol)
Skye POV:
"I gotta admit, Chase is a very good spy." - Everyone laughed as I snuggled up against him. He greeted it with a very light blush.
"Thank you guys, but you were good too." - Shepherd kissed my cheek as we were done drinking our hot cocoa. It leaves us only going back to our rooms. And tomorrow we're hitting the center and shopping malls. (Amazing) Maybe we'll get something nice for us. (You'll surely do) We knew that we can watch some movies now. So we got on the bed and searched Netflix. Just like always.

Author's note: Hello

Author's note: Hello. I don't have much time, so nothing again today to announce in this shitty story. Dedication goes to KingOfRar, who's king of memes and amazing writer too. Stay safe everyone.