Chapter forty-three

Previously:Skye POV:Then, someone knocked on door

Previously:
Skye POV:
Then, someone knocked on door.

Back to present
"Are you both here? I want to ask something." - I heard Rocky's voice from outside them.
"Yeah. Just give us a sec." - We stood up and then unlocked the entrance. (Pog) 
"Thanks. So, how about we'll try hooking someone up with Rubble? He's the only single from the group, so he may feel a bit bad about it." - He asked with a smile.
"Oh, don't worry about it. We're going to do it today. Me and Skye are coming with him on a walk around the town, so hopefully he'll find someone." - Shepherd decided to take a voice in this conversation.
"Ooh, nice! Good luck then!" - Mix-breed highpawed all of us and left alone.

Time skip by one hour
Everest POV:
"Thank you Mr. Porter! Goodbye!" - I giggled while coming outside.
"Bye Everest! Good luck!" - He waved his hand. Since I dealt with my part, I can visit Marshie now. (Noice nickname) Maybe we'll try to make it up with Jake and Ryder, so we can live together. It'd be awesome if it'd happen. Starting up an engine, I looked up at his pic I hung inside the car. (Awesome) He's so handsome.

Tracker POV:
"And there you go Track! You're ready for a trip to Barkingburg now!" - Carlos said while turning off the hair dryer.
"Gracias amigo! I'll go meet with Ryder now. He's taking me there on the Air Patroller." - I informed my owner.
"Okay! I'll miss you though. Promise me that you'll be ok."
"Don't worry, I'll be fine. And I'll be back in 2 days." - I hugged him quickly.
"Yeah. Have fun!" - He laughed and let me go.
"Thanks! You too! Bye!" - I turned on the car
"Bye!" - Those were the last words I heard before

Chase POV:
"I hope that he'll make it." - I whispered to Skye as we were walking with Rubble down the street.
"Me too. Let's visit Mr. Porter's restaurant first though. I'm hungry as never before." - She laughed and lied her head on my shoulder.
"Of course! Let's enjoy our way down there first." - We glared at Bulldog who was looking with fascination at the butterfly landing on his nose. (Cuteee) Looks like spring is coming with bigger steps. During that month in Los Angeles, I completely forgot how beautiful this place is. Maybe it's quiet, but the landscape is beautiful. Skye promised me a surprise, I wonder what it is.

Author's note: Hello and welcome after 2 day break

Author's note: Hello and welcome after 2 day break. Those exams were about to make me literally faint. Luckily, they're over now. Sorry for my absence. It means that I'll come back to daily updates. This chapter is dedicated to skasesnumber1fan, you really helped me out during that time. Even if you don't see it, you did. Stay safe everyone.