Chapter twenty-five

Previously:Tracker POV:I guess that love can change everyone

Previously:
Tracker POV:
I guess that love can change everyone.

Back to present
Time skip to tomorrow (Pog)
Chase POV:
This time, I was sleeping first, when I felt Skye tightening her hug. I opened my eyes to see her awake. 
"What happened sweetheart?" - I asked being curious myself. (It's ok)
"It's the morning and I can't sleep." - She whispered while looking straight at my eyes.
"Maybe you want to talk?" - I proposed. (Awesome)
"Why not. So, did you dream about anything nice?" - Cockapoo snuggled up against me.
"You're my only dream and you know it." - I said softly. She was really pleased about that.
"Awwwwwwwww, that's so cute of you Chasey!" - Skye giggled and licked my chin. (Too much "w"s from me, lol)
"And you're the best thing about my life!" - She got me back with a compliment. (Noice)

Time skip by two hours
No one's POV: (Yay)
"Are you all ready?" - Ryder, now wearing yellow jacket and a blue hat, asked everyone. (Little bit of description wouldn't be bad, right?)
"Yeah!" - Rest of the group answered as they all got into the minibus. This time, no one fell asleep, because it was a short trip. They parked near the shopping mall, payed for the ticket, and wandered of in their own ways.
"Come with me Skye! I know one nice shop!" - German Shepherd laughed as she was making her way towards him. When they entered through the big entrance...
"Can you close your eyes now? I'll lead you, don't worry." - She followed him with eyelids closed as he took her paw.
"Ok, and we're here!" - They stopped in front of the streetwear shop. (Yeee, Supreme) Skye couldn't believe her eyes after she saw it.
"You're sure it's the right place?" - She leaned on him.
"Yup, and I pay for everything." - He assured her with a smile.
"Let's go then!" - She got her confidence back again as they entered. Those clothes looked awesome! But the best thing was when they entered "Animals" section. (Fake, huh?) It was all filled with most designer brands possible. And prizes were also on the same level.
"Which one would you like to try on?" - Chase laughed at her face.
"It's awesome. I can't describe it in other way. I think this one looks cool." - She got Off-white hoodie from the shelf and went to changing room.

Five minutes later
"And what do you think?" - Her boyfriend was amazed at her appearance. She always looked beautiful, but this time it was even better than usually.

 She always looked beautiful, but this time it was even better than usually

Author's note: And another chapter done. How was your day? One shot book will be released soon, let me do the cover first. Dedication goes to paw_patrol_fan_fic, awesome work there. Stay safe everyone.