Chapter fifty-four

Previously: Rubble POV: But now I have to move carefully, so I don't wake Angel up

Previously:
Rubble POV:
But now I have to move carefully, so I don't wake Angel up.

Twenty minutes later
Skye POV:
His smile is so cute. Seeing it is one of best things ever. I'm so glad we're together.
"What are you thinking about Skye?" - Speaking of Chase, he asked me a question and started rubbing my belly, making me laugh.
"Ahahaha, stop it Chase! You know I'm ticklish!"
"Everyone needs a laugh sometimes!" - He giggled and stopped.
"Oh Chasey, you don't need to do that! You make me happy just by being here with me!" - I said and kissed him.
"Love you Skye." - He said between short breaths as we both pulled back.
"Love you too dear. Forever will." - I answered and then locked on his lips again.

Angel POV:
"Good morning Rubble. Did you sleep well?" - I got his attention as I entered the kitchen.
"Good morning Angel. Yes, I did. And what about you?" - He said with a big smile on his face.
"Not gonna lie, this was one of best nights I ever had. Thank you!"
"You're welcome! Wanna eat something?" - He passed me a bowl and put his next to mine.
"Sure thing! I'm so hungry! Thank you!" – We high-fived and then started eating.

Zuma POV:
"We'll take two." – My boyfriend said while looking at me.
"Okay, that will be 4 dollars." – Salesman answered and I gave him the money. Then he gave us our ice creams.
"Thank you!"
"You're welcome! Have a good day!"
"You too!" – We left to the park. Then we started eating.
"Thanks fow picking a vanilla one Wocky! It's my favouwite one!" - I told him with a very big smile on my face.
"You're welcome Zumy! Just enjoy it!" - He laughed and we sat down on the bench.

2 hours later
Marshall POV:
"So, what are you stressed about?" - Everest asked  with a worried look on her face.
"I just want that day to be the best. I'm scared of messing something up" - I admitted. 
"I see and understand Marshy. I know you'll do great. Believe me, this day will be the best. Just don't overthink it, alright?" - She said and hugged me slowly.
"I'll try Eve. I promise." - I hugged back and sighed happily.
"Love you Marsh. Do you want some water? I was about to get some."
"Sure. Thank you. Love you too!" - I'm so lucky to have her as my significant other.

Author's note: Hello, and thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! And this chapter is dedicated to CHASEBOII69, one of best people I ever met! Anyway, I'll go now, since it's past 2 am as I finish this chapter

Author's note: Hello, and thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! And this chapter is dedicated to CHASEBOII69, one of best people I ever met! Anyway, I'll go now, since it's past 2 am as I finish this chapter. Bye!
Stay safe everyone!