Chapter forty-seven

Previously:Ryder POV:Next time Katie visits me, I'll make a surprise for her and make a reservation for us two

Previously:
Ryder POV:
Next time Katie visits me, I'll make a surprise for her and make a reservation for us two.

Back to present
Rocky POV:
"You can't catch me Marshall!" - I yelled looking behind me as speeding through the grass.
"Don't be so sure! I'm going to get you!" - He increased his speed almost catching up with me.
"Almost there, just a bit- WOAHHHH!" - A Dalmatian screamed as he trip over and flew for a while in the air, finally landing on Rocky.
"Tag, you're it!" - We both laughed as a clumsy pup tagged him.
"Haha, not for long! Just wait!" - I stood up as he got off from me and decided to chase Zuma. Let's give Marshall some rest. And back to Labrador, I think he knows because he's preparing to run. But I can still catch up if I manage to get him near the tree because he turns slower than me. (Smart) 
"Nooooooo, you ain't gonna do it!" - He shouted behind himself as I started lowering the distance between us.
"I know I'll do, so better run faster!" - I chuckled and made him run towards the destiny I wanted him to go to. (Yyay)
"Let's gooooo! I'm so fast and you'll nevew get me!" - Zuma decided to lose me by running around the tree. Just as I planned. After a moment of that chase, I stopped and turned the other way.
"WOOOAH!" - He screamed while stopping in front of me.
"Tag, you're it!" - I kissed him quickly on the lips and ran away.
"Smawt. But I'm gonna get you back!" - We laughed as the roles changed.

Tracker POV:
DREAM (Not reality lol)
"It's beautiful place, isn't it?" - Sweetie sighed happily while leading me through the forest on the Maldives.
"Yes, you couldn't have picked better." - I answered with a smile and laid my head on her's.
"If you're wondering where we're going, it's a surprise. But we'll be there soon!"  - She said in excitement. 
"Can't wa-" - I wanted to speak but she cut me off.
"We're here! It's right behind those leaves!" - She pointed over to palm trees, whose leaves were hiding rest of the path. When I parted them, I was in plain shock. It was so beautiful. It was a bay with crystal clear water and long beach, surrounded by cliffs from two sides. With clear sky the landscape was just perfect.
"And? Do you like it Track?" - She smiled cutely.
"No, I don't like it. I love it!" - I chuckled and kissed her cheek.

Author's note: Hello and welcome to the new chapter

Author's note: Hello and welcome to the new chapter. I managed to finish it before the weekend, because if I wouldn't, it'd go out on Monday. Dedication goes to VladMIX87, I really love your work and I'm glad to hear you're coming back soon. Have a good weekend everyone. Stay safe.