Chapter Twenty Seven

"guys I think these scams have gone far enough" Cara said as she stood next to Katara "if you keep doing them something bad is going to happen" Katara added.

Toph groaned "could you two just lighten up and stop being sourpusses" She said as she chucked a silver piece at Katara "oh, I'm sorry, do you think I should be more like you like some wild child?" Katara said throwing the silver piece on the floor "yeah, maybe then you'd see how great we have it, I mean look at us we're travelling around the world making easy having fun with no parents to tell us what to do" Toph explained a she placed her hands behind her head.

"ah, I see so your acting like this because of your parents" Cara said crossing her arms "whatever" Toph said not amused by Cara's statement.

"they were controlling over you so you ran away and now you're out like your parents don't exist you act like you hear them but you don't, you just feel guilty" Katara added on, it was making Toph a little mad "I do hate them" she said with irritation in her voice.

"you know Toph, I don't think you hate them, I think, you miss them" Cara said softly

"but you just don't want to deal with that, so instead you act like this crazy person" Katara added to Cara's words yet again, Toph stood up with an angry face "look, I ran away to help Aang and to be with you, Cara" she said in stand off tone "you know what, it doesn't matter" Katara started.

"these scams put us all at risk, and we don't need that, it was fun the first time but now, it's not, we've already got some three eyed freak after us" Cara added, Sokka then stuck his hand up "speaking of that three eyed freak, I think I've come up with a name for him" Sokka started "Not the time, Sokka" Cara said in irritation.

"no hear me out, what do you think of sparky-sparky boom man?" he said with jazz hands, Cara thought it was good but didn't want to say anything about it now "Toph, we have enough money so these scams need to stop, now" Cara said in a serious voice.

"I'll stop when I want to stop, and not when you or Katara tell me!" Toph then want away from the group and sat in the group before making an earth tent, Cara didn't want a thorn between her and Toph but these scams needed to stop "speaking of money" Sokka said before getting up "I'm off to spend some, see you guys later" he said walking off.

Cara rolled her eyes "he better not buy something stupid" she said before her and Aang went off to train with Katara, it would be almost an hour till Sokka got back, once the three were done with training, they walked back to the camp to see Sokka with a bird "oh no, he bought something stupid" Cara said face palming "hey its not stupid, it's a messenger bird, now we can send messages all over the world even to gran gran" Sokka explained

"wow how does that work?" Aang asked excitedly "uh, I never thought about that, hawky gran gran, South Pole" he said pointing in a random direction, the bird just shaked "I think he gets it"

Momo then attacked the hawk fighting around Sokka's head making Cara laugh before her and Katara went off to prepare some food, after a bit Toph walked by with Sokka and two big bags of money "well, look who decided to join us" Katara scowled "you've being off scamming again, haven't you?" Cara asked.

"yes" Toph bluntly said as she continued to walk past "I'm guessing you think that these scams aren't a big deal, or in anyway dangerous?" Katara asked as she stood in front of Toph "no, I don't"

"really?"

"yes, really"

"well then what's this?" Katara then held the wanted poster of Toph in front of the blind girl "I don't know!" Toph yelled "I mean, seriously, what is with you people? I'm blind" Toph said widening her eyes with her hands.