Epilogue

6 years later.

With the defeat of the fire lord, peace was finally brought to the four nations and everyone was finally free to go were ever they pleased.

The world didn't get back to normal straight away, 100 years of war took its tole and it was 2 years late when the world calmed down.

The Gaang were still together but had separate duties so they didn't spend as much time together as they did, Aang and Cara were working on a city were all benders could live, it be a Republic, so everyone type of person could live there if they wanted.

While working on this, Cara helped Azula after she found out about her mental breakdown, she felt sorry for the girl, and wanted to help her, Toph was a little worried about Cara's new mission to help the former princess but she didn't stop her girlfriend.

At first, Azula didn't want anything to do with her, but as time went on, Azula opened up to the water bender, it only took 4 years untill Cara said that Azula was ok and no longer the same person she used to be, so after that, Azula was freed and with the help of Cara, who she now considered a good friend, Azula reintegrated back into society.

"Zula" Cara knocked on Azula's door of her small house, the door opened and Azula smiled slightly seeing Cara "Hi Cara, it's good to see you" she says shyly as she lighty hugged the girl "how are you getting on?" she asked as she walked in.

"I'm doing good, I got a job helping an old farmer, he was desperate and I was his only option" Azula says sadly as she sat on her sofa, Cara sat beside her and placed her arm around Azula's shoulder "it will get better, trust me, with it being so early after the war, everyone is still weary of fire nation people" Cara says making Azula sigh.

"you're right, I'm still sorry for trying to kill you and Aang" Azula says once again, she had being apologising constantly since she got out of the mental hospital and everyone kept saying it was fine, but she knew it wasn't and just kept apologiseing.

"it's alright Zula, that's the past and you're not like that anymore, and because your better, I have a very important thing to ask you" Cara smiles as Azula wondered what Cara was going to ask.

"would you like to be a bridesmaid at my wedding?" Azula smiles widly as she brings Cara in for hug "really?!" she said excitedly "you're getting married to, Toph that's wonderful, congratulations" Cara smiled as Azula sounded so happy for her "and yes I'd love to be a bridesmaid" Azula couldn't stop the smile on her face, she thanked the spirits that Cara helped her when she did, because then she'd miss moments like this, with friends.

"that's wonderful, but I haven't actually proposed yet, I wanted to get your opinion on my betrothal necklace, since you'll know about expensive jewelry and stuff" Cara then brought out a box and opened it to reveal a necklace with a a black band, it was a blue shiney stone with the earth kingdom symbom on it, Azula looked at it and picked it up, examining it.

"this is really good" Azula says as she placed it back in its box "she's gonna love it" Azula says making Cara smile "thanks Zula, I'm going to prepose this afternoon over a homemade dinner" Cara explained and Azula thought it was a good plan, so later tonight, Cara was at in her house that her and Toph lived in and she was in the kitchen, making Toph's favourite dish, it was chicken noodles, Toph loved simplicity, and what's more simply then chicken, noodles and soup, probably just having them by themselves but it was the taste earth bender loved.

Cara heard the door open and heard Toph groan as she sat down "Hi Princess, how was your day?" Cara asked walking into the living room and placing a kiss on Toph's cheek as she sat on the earth benders legs, facing Toph's face "it was exhausting, I had to stop a water bender who was so frustrating, I wanted to make a big hole in the ground, swallow him up and leave him there, but I couldn't so I took him in" Toph explained as Cara gave her another kiss, making the earth bender smile into the kiss.

"well your in luck my dear, Beifong I've made your favourite" She says getting off of Toph and waking back into the kitchen "chicken noodle soup?" Toph asked a little excited tone in her voice "the very same" Cara smiles.

"it's gonna be ready soon, so go get out of that uniform and meet me at the dining table" Cara says and Toph does just that, and in 30 minutes they were both sat at their dining table, Toph couldn't contain her happiness about getting her favourite meal, she savioued every bight she took of the perfect meal.

"you like it?" Cara asked smiling already knowing the answer "I love it" she says with her mouth partly full making the water bender laugh a little.

"oh, could you get the water wine please, it's behind you" Toph nodded and got up to get the wine, but when she turned round, Cara was on one knee holding a small box, Toph's eyes widened as she nearly dropped the bottle of wine "Toph, when I met you, I felt an instant connection, and since then, I've being in love with you, we've being though so much and stuck by each other, but now I want us to be together though something more powerful then just girlfriends" Cara started and Toph took shaky breaths in as she knew what was coming.

"Toph Beifong, will you make me the happiest woman alive and marry me?" Cara asked opening the box revealing the necklace, Toph jumped and hugged Cara with tears of joy in her eyes "yes yes yes, I will marry you!" she yelled excitedly, Cara smiled as she placed the necklace around Toph's neck.

Toph felt the necklace before kissing Cara passionately, it went on untill they ended up in their bedroom, it was night full of bliss and a lot of moans and two benders loved it.

1 year later

"do you, Cara of the northern watertribe take Toph Beifong to be your wife?" Aang asked as he looked between the two, Cara was in a blue dress while Toph was in a green one, they both held each others hands "I do" Cara smiled as tears formed in her eyes "and do you, Toph Beifong take Cara of the northern WaterTribe, to be your wife?" he asked Toph who squezzed Cara's hands tighter "I do" she says happily.

"then by the power in me as the Avatar, I pronounce you wife and wife, you may now kiss your newly wedded wife" he says as Toph brought Cara down and held her, then placed her lips on the water benders in a passionate moment before everyone in the garden began to clap and cheer.

The two stopped and looked out to hear all of their friends and family, Cara then got a glimpse of her mother, the woman smiled "I'm proud of you, my little Cara" Cara sniffed up as more tears came from her eyes.

She looked around, all of their accomplishments was here, enimies turned friends, friends reunighted and fallen friends being remembered.

"are you ready for our new life, Mrs Beifong" Cara heard Toph say, Cara smiled contently then kissed Toph's cheek once again as they walked back down the ailse to their new married life, Cara was gently holding the necklace that Toph got her, as she looked at Toph "always, Mrs Beifong"

A/N Well, that's it, the story is finished and I feel like crying, I started this so long ago and I had no idea how many people would like it, and I thank you for reading my book, I love you all for making me smile anytime you've voted or commented on a chapter, and I hope you all like the sequel as much as you liked this.

The sequel should be up sometime tomorrow, I will be posting the first three chapter to see what you all think, so goodbye for tonight.