Chapter Twenty

The last few days Aaag had being attending school and he got into a fight, Sokka and Katara had to play his mother and father while Toph and Cara stayed in the cave.

"why couldn't I play the mother, I could of been all, you can't be fighting with other children, that's bad" Cara impersonated a stereotypical mother, making Toph laugh.

The earth bender then went silent and held a question in her head, untill she got enough courage to ask it "would you like to be a mother someday?" Toph asked timidly, Cara then sat down beside Toph and held her hand "I do, and I'd like to do it with you" Toph smiled but as it came it went away "but we can't have children, we're both girls"

"we'll figure something out, but what would we name them?" Cara asked and Toph thought of a name "how about Suyin?" Toph said

"that sounds great, I thought of Lin, I like that name because it used to belong to my Gran Gran, we were so close but she past away when I was 7" Cara said sadly, Toph leaned onto Cara's shoulder before kissing her cheek "then it's settled, we'll call our first child Lin and then if we have a second child Suyin but no more, I ain't dealing with 3 children if they turn out like you" Toph said with a smirk.

Cara just laughed "what's so bad about me, I'm perfect" she said and they both laughed "yeah, you are perfect" Toph said giving Cara a kiss, they both melted into it but it was cut short by Katara, Sokka and Aang coming inside the cave, they quickly stopped their activity a faint blush on their faces, Toph then leaned towards Cara's ear "rain check on that kiss" she whispered and Cara smiled seductively "absolutely" she said as Sokka went up to Aang "no more school for you, young man" Sokka said in a deep voice as he stroked his fake beard "I'm not ready to leave, I'm having fun for once, just being a normal kid, you don't know what it's like Sokka, you get to be normal all the time" Aang said, Toph and Cara did a sarcastic ha ha as Aang continued speaking.

" guys those kids at school are the future of the fire nation, if we want to change this place for the  please show them a little taste of freedom" Aang said.

" what could you possibly do for a country of deprived little fire monsters?" Sokka asked and Aang smiled " I'm going to throw them a secret dance party" Aang then did some dance moves.

"go to your room!" Sooka said in his father voice pointing to a part of the cave, after some persuadeing and puppy eyes from Aang Sokka agreed to the dance party and they were setting up for it "I can't believe you got Mr serious overthere to agree with you" Cara said as she lit some candles with a match.

"it seems so silly" Sokka said to Aang.

"don't think of it as a dance party, but as a cultural event celebrating the art of fancy footwork" Aang replayed as he did some dancing, Cara face palmed "that sounds like dancing with extra steps" she said as children started to enter the cave, Aang sent Appa out back as some children started to play music.

"ladies and gentleman, The Flamey-os!" he shouted but no child moved, they were confused and scared someine would find them in a cave.

Cara stepped forward "dancing isn't something you think about, you let the music flow through you, and then let it out in movements, like so" Cara then began dance, doing flips and wacky moves untill everyone joined in.

Aang offered his hand to a girl, she blushed and accepted and he showed her a dance move, she started copying "wow they look pretty good together" Sokka complimented but Katara didn't like it "eh, if that's what you like" she said and Cara smiled as she crept closer to her "is that jeliously I hear?" Katara then blushed and looked at Cara before crossing her arms and looking away from her.

Everyone started dancing Katara and Aang did their own dance and everyone clapped for there proformance, the dancing went on untill the head master of the school showed up, the gaang got on Appa and began to fly away "to be honest, that party was quite fun" Cara said as she held Toph's arm.

"Sokka were safe, you can take off the beard now" Katara said as she noticed the fake beard on her brother "oh, no, I can't, it's permanently glued to my skin" he said stroking it.

"way to go, dancy pants, I think you really helped those kids, you taught them to be free" Toph congratulated Aang who just stroked his head "I don't know, it was just a dance party, that's all"

"well, that was some dance party, Aang" Katara said before kissing his cheek, Sokka started clapping "flamey-o, sir, flamey-o" he said and Cara sighed as the group flew through the night.