Chapter Twenty Six

Katara and Toph faced each other, they both looked as if they were about to attack each other, but that wasn't the case "ok we're ready for training now" Cara called as she and Aang were ready for the two to start attacking them.

Toph began by pulling up parts of the ground, which the two easily dodged as Katara sent water at them for them to easily send it straight back to her, Toph then launched a boulder which Aang caught then sent back to her "good job twinkle toes, visualise and attack she sent the boulder back but Aang doged by going into the ground and Cara went into the air.

Unfortunately the boulder hit Katara, making her fall on the ground "maybe you should take your own advise, Toph" Katara angrily said to the blind girl "what's the matter? Can't handle some dirt, madam fussy britches?" Toph said in a stuck up voice, Katara sent a wave of water towards Toph, making her soaking wet with river water "oh, sorry, did I splash you, mud slug?" Katara stated putting emphasis on the end.

"oh no you didn't!" Cara yelled as Toph and Katara began to fight each other in the mud "hungry for a mud pie?" Toph kicked some mud in Katara's face making her go back a little, she wiped her face with her hand "I'll give you a mud pie" she then bended some muddy water into Toph's face, which she regifted in the form of a massive rock making Katara fly backwards into a wall, they then were about to fight again "if you two don't stop fighting I'm going to put you in the ice blocks of shame!" Cara yelled walking towards them, they stopped fighting as Cara grabbed Toph's hand and pulled her away from the wet mud "oh and Katara" Cara said turning round to face the water bender "you ever call Toph a mud slug again, you'll wish you didn't know me" Cara said in a serious tone as the boys followed the girls into town.

When they arrived into town Sokka saw All of the hawks that delivered letter and was fascinated with them "look at all those messenger hawks" he said as the group walked past "you know, I've been thinking about getting one for  that way I wouldn't have to talk to anyone, I could just send them a message" the boy said excitedly.

"I like the idea of not talking to you to" Cara said earning a laugh from Toph and a scowl from Sokka "so guys, what are we going to get with our last silver piece?" Aang asked holding the yuan in his hand "we can get more money" Toph said as she stopped walking, she then pointed down to a group of people "right there" the two boys looked down to see a simply game of pick the right cup and win "this is where you seeing people are at a disadvantage" Toph started " everyone guesses wrong because the dealer move the rock at the last minute" she explained as the dealer skillfully made the tiny rock go into his sleeve.

"but you being awesome can see it with your earth bending" Cara finished and Toph smiled at the compliment from her girlfriend "exactly, sweetness" Toph then kissed Cara on her cheek making her blush a little.

"you there" the man said to Toph "want to play a friendly game?" Toph then put on her defenceless little blind girl act "how could I possibly play? I'm blind" she said moving her hand over her eyes a few times to emphasize the fact that she's blind "you don't have to see to be lucky" Toph then played blind and felt around till she felt the coconut shells and placed the silver yuan piece on the wooden table.

The man took it and picked up the three coconut shells showing where the tiny rock was and then placing them down again, he did his sneaky trick of moving the rock into his sleeve and placing it into another coconut, both Cara and Toph smiled as he stopped moving the coconut shells.

Toph then pointed to the one on the left, he picked it up revealing one of the tiny rocks "flamey-o Toph" Aang said congratulating her.

"wow, fancy guessing you are amazing at this" the man said in fake surprise as he held up some more silver yuans "would you like to make the game a little more interesting?"

"how could it possibly be more interesting, mister?" Cara asked in an innocent voice " well let's see how you tossing your friends find sword there, then I'll put up 20 silver pieces against it and that's more interesting" Toph then grabbed Sokka's sword making him look a little nervous "I'll do it for 40 silver pieces"

"40 silver pieces it is" he said sounding very confident, he began shuffling the coconut shells doing his sneaky Trick of putting the tiny Stones up his sleeve he attempted to put the third tiny stone up his sleeve but Toph stopped him by making go back under the coconut, he stopped shuffling and had a confident smirk in his face, Toph made her decision and pointed at the middle coconut shell "sorry, little lady, but-" the man began to say but was shocked to find a rock under the shell, Toph shot both of her hands up into the air "I won!" she showed and grabbed the bag of 40 silver pieces and the group ran off laughing as they bought some food, and continued laughing all the way back to camp.

The 4 children dropped the baskets of food in front of a shocked Katara "where did you guys get the money to buy all this stuff?" she asked as she stopped staring a pot of water.

"My awesome blind earth bender got us the money" Cara said as she began to eat an apple "yeah, she scammed one of the guys in town who moves the shells around all sneaky like" Aang explained as he ate an apple as well, and sat on the ground.

"she used earth bending to win the game, classic" Sokka said as he sat on the ground also, Katara placed her hands on her hips, going into mother mode "ah, so she cheated"

"whoa, now hold on a minute, she cheated a cheater so it wasn't really cheating" Cara explained and Toph nodded "yeah, what's wrong with that?" she asked placing her head on Cara's shoulder " I'm just saying this isn't something we should make habit of doing" Katara stated with a less then appealing stare "why? Because its fun and you hate fun?" Toph said with an attitude.

"I don't hate fun" Katara then placed Momo on her head "see?" she said pointing at Momo "fun" Momo then got off her head, more like fell and ran off, both Aang and Cara stood up placing their hands on their chests and one in the air " katara me and Cara will personally make you an avatar promise that we won't make a habit of doing these scams" Aang said with a bow.

"and I'll make you a sacred watertribe promise, to never do these scams again" Cara added and Katara smiled "thank you"

Toph, Aang and Sokka went back into town to do more scams while the two water tribe girls stayed back at camp