Chapter Twenty Five

After Sokka's little adventure with his sword master, the Gaang desided to stop off at a swimming hole, it was a big hole in the ground with water init, with them knowing nobody could see them, they desided to relax.

Aang was swimming along with Katara, Sokka was fishing while Toph and Cara were laying on a rock "Aang, I know swimming is fun and all but do you really think you should be exposing yourself like that? Cover up" Toph said to Aang.

"but he is wearing trunks, isn't he or are my water molocules playing tricks on me" Cara joked earning an eye role from Toph "he is but I mean his tattoos, I'm worried someone is going to sees them" she said with her arms flung up in the air.

"there are walls all around us, it's completely safe" Katara says trying to calm Toph about her worrys "well unless someone looks over the wall then, yeah completely safe" Cara says getting her second eye roll of the day from Katara rather then Toph.

"also Katara, may I say you look rather pretty today" Cara complimented Katara making her blush a little "thank you" she said nervously, Cara could feel the jealously and anger radiating off Toph as they heard a big crack form in the sides of the walls, Cara then placed her arm around Toph leaning into her shoulder "but you got nothing on my beautiful girl here" Toph blushed as red as a tomato before mumbling something that Cara couldn't hear.

"what was that sweetness, I didn't hear you?" Cara asked with a light smug tone and a smirk on her face "I said!" Toph boldy says before going all timid again so only Cara could hear "you're more beautiful" Cara sighed contently before kissing Toph's cheek "oh no my dear, Beifong, you are most pretty girl in this world" Toph then made a stone tent blocking the others view of them.

Inside it was dark but to them it didn't matter, Toph then got on top of Cara, straddling her, Toph was now sitting on Cara's waist while said girl was laying flat on the ground "you wanna prove I'm the most pretty girl in the world?" Toph asked, her voice full of lust and confidence, it made a shiver go up Cara's spine but she nodded and Toph smiled before licking her lips slightly.

"then show me, Avatar" Toph then brought her lips towards Cara's and kissed them passionately, Toph lightly placed her hands on Cara's tanned cheeks while Cara placed her hands on Toph's waist.

Cara then got more brave and lightly touched Toph's lips with her tongue asking for entrance, which the earth bender allowed, they both explored each others mouths and bodies, moans came from Toph as Cara kissed harder, eventually rolling over so she was on top and Toph was on bottom.

Cara then planted her lips on Tophs and passionately kissed her, slow and steady, it was like being in the spirit world, pure ecstasy.

They went on for hours, by the time they were done, it was dark and they decided to get some sleep, untill the two felt crazy vibrations making them wake up "guys, you're gonna think  we're crazy but there's a metal man coming" Toph said before a small beam of light made its way to Aang's forehead then moved towards Cara.

The Gaang looked up to see a man with metal hand and feet, with a what looked like a third eye, he then breathed in both Cara and Aang's eyes widened as then got up and began to run but then a massive explosion happend making them slide across the ground, Toph planted herself as she sent a wave of rock at the man, but he just blew that up, and then sent another beam making another explosion happen but Aang and Cara stopped it by using there Air bending as a shield from the shockwave.

Katara and Cara then water bended some water at him but he blew that up to, creating lots of steam, they then hid behind a big rock as the man kept making big explosions "this is crazy, how can we beat a guy who blows things up with his mind?" Sokka yelled.

"we can, jump on Appa, I'll try to distract him" Aang said before Cara could protest and go with him he went off jumping over the wall "come on" Katara said as they all got on Appa, Toph holding Cara as they flew off, once they got high enough they saw Anag falling and picked him up, he landed in the saddle and Katara immediately hugged him and he hugged her back "I'm ok" he said, sounding a little exhausted.

"well that was random" Toph said going closer to Cara for warmth as it was a slightly cold night "I don't think so, I get the feeling he knows who we are" Katara stated as they flew into the night.